BasicallyIDoWrk Info - GaLm & TehSmarty

GaLm -

Name: Anthony Birthplace: Texas Species: American Gender: Male Hair Color: Ginger Skin Color: Peach Eyes: Green Current Affiliation: Derp Crew Best Friend & Partner: TehSmarty Crush: None Personality: Silent, Mature, & Calm Sibling: None Work: In charge of collecting data, assassination, fighting, & keeping the team balanced & in control.

Interesting Facts: GaLm is one of the members of the Derp Crew. He is mostly silent, doesn't talk much, and he gets all his work done quick. He is a hacker, not much as skilled as others, so he is mostly in charge with physical fights. He always has a scarf with him, no matter what season, and the scarf is immune to elements. He also has a weird bandanna & bracelet with magenta colored lines.

Childhood: GaLm was a religious child living in an old type of village, he had many miracles surrounding him. He doesn't know his parents, he was raised by another family. One thing he couldn't understand, the blood-related family love. He was gifted a scarf, and he thought the joy he felt was the family love. One day, he entered a ground he shouldn't have entered, then discovered his parent's death. Question was how, he uncovered it by doing a ritual. They were used as sacrifices & against their wills. He felt the betrayal, and. . .everything went bloody red, and he committed his first crime, massacred the religion & its people.

Adulthood: When he became an adult, he encountered TehSmarty, who was in a rough shape. He offered to help him, first, it was difficult to figure him out, but soon, they learned about each other & become friends. When they were put into danger, GaLm discovered that his scarf had some will in itself, and used it to counter the danger. Few years later, and they found Ze & Chilled, then became the members of the Derp Crew.

Currently: GaLm is the only one who's capable of combats, others can self-defend themselves, but not too good with combats, they boost their combats with Chilled's gadgets, but not GaLm. He gets his works done, and doesn't really like wasting time on something else (kinda like MiniLadd), until he does his work.

Skills: Acrobatic skills, hand-to-hand combat, minor speed, super strength, shooting skills, skilled driver, skilled pilot, hacking skills, ritual skills, translating skills, strong senses

Yandere Level: 7/10

Ability Type: Balance

Mystery: GaLm has strong senses & a ritual skill. Could it be that he's associated with spiritual stuff even more than his "religion"? Is the scarf having its own will a side effect? What does his bandanna & bracelet represent?

TehSmarty -

Name: John Aprigliano Birthplace: United States Species: American Gender: Male Hair Color: Brown Skin Color: Peach Eyes: Blue Current Affiliation: Derp Crew Best Friend & Partner: GaLm Crush: None Personality: Intelligent, Cocky, & Courageous Sibling: None Work: In charge of optimism, distractions, & providing views.

Interesting Facts: Smarty is one of the members of the Derp Crew. He is pretty intelligent, but he doesn't show much of it. He has his cockiness, but he has slick moves. His body & mind shows separation. He has a samebracelet as GaLm's.

Childhood: Smarty had some odd childhood, he carried a mental-illness of his body & mind not connecting to each other. He had to be taken to be tested & figure out what was wrong. As he grew, his mind & body still showed separation & became unstable. His parents couldn't handle it, and sent him to a laboratory to get fixed, but somehow, he never made it to the laboratory.

Adulthood: When he became an adult, he met GaLm. He performed a ritual on Smarty, that helped him connect his mind & body better. Since, they both had nowhere to go, they decided to stay together & find somewhere. During the journey, when dangers came across, his mind & body learned to cooperate. Few years later, they joined the Derp Crew.

Currently: Smarty's mind & body are performing well together, he is not capable of combats, but he is certainly a sly one. He mocks people as a strategy & use it as an advantage.

Skills: Acrobatic skills, self-defense, super speed, minor strength, shooting skills, skilled driver, skilled pilot, hacking skills

Yandere Level: 9.5/10

Ability Type: Speed

Mystery: Smarty does have some kind of a mental illness, but it is unknown. Why did he never make it to the laboratory? Why does he have the same bracelet as GaLm's?