"Leader" (Ask #378-380)

Comments:

H2OVanoss2016  "Don't worry Kitty I'll save you from them it my bullets *grabs Tyler's arm and runs off* your making huge mistakes and you'll regret this later on bye losers!"

"Your not hurting this piggy *grabs Wildcat and runs off* think before you do something you guys will regret and being stupid!"

Ohm: Hey! Don't touch Wildkitty!

407: Jeez, man.

Bryce: Why the fuck are you here anyway?

407: Well, Vanoss said you guys will kill Tyler if Anthony intervene, so I just came to help Tyler & get *Blushes a bit* Marcel, you know.

Nogla: *Giggles* I see.

Crow-Daddy "Wow Ohm. You so kind, and sweet to Wildcat. Something Vanoss can't do most of the time. But it's alright Wildcat."

AWolfsJourney  "Thx for making him feel better Ohm, even if it's a little bit"

lunatictedd16  "Ohm, I thank you for calming wildcat! I wish you all luck with your mission! If you need help (which you probably don't need) we'll be right here!"

Ohm: Well, it's my job to give love to all my loves~.

Wildcat: I'm feeling better, thank you Ohm.

Ohm: No problem my love~. *Kisses Wildcat's cheek*

Wildcat: *Blushes a bit*

Bryce: Okay, enough flirting, and let's do this shit.

Question from txcArt ,

"Finally someone gets it! I've been waiting to say something about Vanoss' leadership skills and how awful they are I honestly think Vanoss would be a good leader if he actually cared about EVERY member even Delirious and Panda but nooooo he has to be all angst because Delirious defeated him in a battle that was a long time ago and Panda caring for Tyler when Evan isn't. I think Evan could open up a little and stop holding grudges and...share I guess?"

Vanoss: . . .If. . .*Clenches his fists* If I could do that, I would've never been like this. I. . .I cared. . .I cared. . .but it just corrupted me. . .I lost it! *Punches the wall* I lost everything! FUCK!

Jiggly: . . .I don't know what happened in your past, but you need to be better.

Vanoss: Shut the fuck up!

Question from KarmaXKid ,

"Kid: Agh, DANMARE, BAKA BANOSU-KUN! YOU REALLY THINK THAT BEING A STRICT, HEARTLESS, UNLOVING, TOO-MUCH-OF-A-TSUNDERE, TRYHARD, FORCEFUL, BIG MEANIE IS BEING A GOOD LEADER?! A good leader is someone who doesn't blame others and doesn't put their team down, as well as caring for them and actually showing that they care by being soft and gentle instead of brutal and cold, only showing their strict, mean side during serious missions! WHAT KIND OF LEADER ARE YOU TO BLAME THE MOST TIMID, EMOTIONAL MEMBER OUT OF THE TEAM THAT CAUSED ALL THE DESTRUCTION WHEN HE CAN'T CONTROL HIMSELF? You shouldn't be blaming Wildcat at all! YOU SHOULDN'T BE BLAMING ANYONE! YOU SHOULDN'T BE BLAMING THE PERSON, you should be blaming the actions, not the person!"