Stop It (Ask #5-8)

Question from Kingggjaay ,

"Evan why can't you admit that you like Tyler? I know you can do it you just have to believe in yourself and idk maybe be a little nicer to Tyler"

Vanoss: I do like him, but. . .I can't. . .I shouldn't. . .

Terroriser: Evan. . .

Vanoss: I just. . .I don't know anymore. . .*Cries*

Terroriser: Great job. Asking something like that in a situation like this. *Pats Vanoss' head* Evan, just don't worry. Calm yourself down. . .

Vanoss: . . .*Sniffles*

Comment:

H20vanossfan109 "VANTI IF YOU DON'T STOP WITH THIS IMMATURE THING IMMA GET MY VANOSS AND VANTI HERE TO FUCK YOU UP! ((I got into Mother mode XD))"

Vanoss: . . .Try it. . .bitch. . .

Question from sunniidee ,

"you okay Evan? do you want to talk about it?"

Vanoss: . . .

Flashback:

???: You okay, Evan? Do you want to talk about it?

Vanoss: . . .No.

???: . . .*Sits down beside Vanoss* I'm here to listen. Tell me.

Vanoss: . . .I don't want to talk about it.

???: . . .*Hugs Vanoss* Evan. . .I'll always be at your side. Tell me everything & I'll tell you everything. . .you're my best friend, Evan. I don't want to see you sad.

Vanoss: *Blushes a bit*. . .Do you. . .love me?

Flashback End.

Vanoss: *Tears up even more* God. . .DAMMIT! *Grabs Terroriser's arm & throws him to the wall*

Terroriser: Ugh!

Vanoss: YOU SAID YOU'LL ALWAYS BE AT MY SIDE! YOU LIED TO ME!

Terroriser: Evan! *Stands up* Calm down! Snap out!

Vanoss: I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING! WHY DID YOU LEAVE!? *Grabs Terroriser's neck, pins him to the wall & strangles him* WHY!? I LOVED YOU!

Terroriser: E- *cough* va. . .n. . .

Vanoss: I don't want to talk about it anymore. . .*Cries & slowly lets go of Terroriser's neck*

Moo: *Enters* The fuck was that- *Gasp* BRIAN! *Pushes Vanoss away from Terroriser*

Terroriser: *Slides down, coughing*

Moo: The fuck happened?

MiniLadd: *Enters* What the- Brian? Evan?

Vanoss: . . .

Comment:

FiFi_Ballinas  "Don't cry V! Just please. I know you don't want to anyone to leave. And like what Brian said, No one will ever leave you. Not ever again. And I had some one who left me. And I don't want no one to leave me. But it happens. Just don't cry anymore."