BasicallyIDoWrk Info - Gorillaphent

Name: Mark Johnson Birthplace: North Carolina Species: American Gender: Male Hair Color: White Skin Color: Peach Eyes: Bright-Yellow Current Affiliation: TwitchStreamers Best Friend: Starsnipe Partner: SattelizerGames Crush: None Personality: Inte...

Name: Mark Johnson Birthplace: North Carolina Species: American Gender: Male Hair Color: White Skin Color: Peach Eyes: Bright-Yellow Current Affiliation: TwitchStreamers Best Friend: Starsnipe Partner: SattelizerGames Crush: None Personality: Intelligent, Prideful, & Handy Sibling: None

Interesting Facts: Gorillaphent is one of TwitchStreamers' trusted man. He's known to be merciless, but loyal & justice filled man. He was apparently a policeman, and he has lost two of his fingers on his left hand for some reason.

Childhood: He was raised by the police, cause his parents were arrested for doing drugs & abusing him. Public school have ignored his issues at home, so he was taken to the police school, and was raised to be a cop. He was so skilled that he was promoted at such young age.

Adulthood: When he became an adult, he had authority & was in a pretty high rank. He was filled with justice, but in an obsessive way. He has made a plan to cleanse the world, so he started strictly training himself to obtain a power. When he was promoted to be a head chief, he started "cleaning" up the world, which was to kill or arrest all the gangs, but because of the plan caused an innocent to get injured, it resulted as an assault, so he lost his authority & everything. That was when he met the TwitchStreamers, he was scouted by them, and since he had nothing to lose, he joined them.

Currently: Gorillaphent is working in TwitchStreamers with Sattelizer, he has a good reputation. He is a pretty difficult opponent, he is intelligent & merciless.

Skills: Acrobatic skills, hand-to-hand combat, minor speed, super strength, high-shooting skills, skilled driver, skilled pilot, summoning skills

Yandere Level: 10/10

Ability Type: Balance

Mystery: Gorillaphent has a power to summon bullets from anywhere, like Sattelizer does with his chain. The way he lost his fingers is a mystery. His plan of "cleaning" the world was to kill or eliminate the gangs, did he throw that away cause it failed once? Or is he planning to continue?