Truth & Dares (Ask #457)

Wildcat: Vanoss. . .

Delirious: . . . (Tyler. . .what are you gonna do?)

Wildcat: . . .I-I don't know. . .I DON'T KNOW. . .

Delirious: . . . (It's late. . .let's sleep on it, okay?)

Wildcat: . . .*Nods a little*

Comment:

AWolfsJourney  "1) FUCK EVERYTHING!

2) Wildcat, no matter what happens! You're staying in this crew! This is your home! Your family! I want you to know that! You are so much more than a punching bag! I love you! Vanoss loves you! The crew loves u! You belong in the crew even if u don't realize it! Plz stay for the love of God stay! And also, do not think it is your fault for any of this! It is not! I understand you're in pain about the situation but everyone goes through pain Piggy, some go through worse! So just stay calm and think about what you'll do next cause for the love of God you're staying!"

Wildcat: . . .I. . .I. . .*tears up*

Delirious: . . . (Tyler, it's alright. You have time to think.)

Wildcat: *Nods slowly*

RacingCatz: . . .Delirious, take care of Tyler. I'll watch Jason for you.

Delirious: *Nods & helps Wildcat go to his room*

"3) Vanoss! I'm sorry on my behalf for being hard on ya! I forgive u! You don't blame yourself for things that we didn't expect to happen! You are a wonderful leader and you do such an amazing job as a leader! Do not let thoughts or others tell you otherwise! And Wildcat stays in this crew! You love him and I want to see one of my favorite ships sail! And I want you to cut yourself some damn slack! Cause if anyone needs a break it's you! As for your brother Mini Ladd, do not blame yourself for the situation, in fact, you should thank him for protecting you and risking his life for you! Cause that's what family does, just as much as you protect the crew! He needs you right now so forget everything else and stay by his side!"

Vanoss: *Goes to his room & leans on the door* . . .

"4) Terroriser! Terroriser my sweet scientist! You've done nothing wrong! Nobody knew that this was gonna happen! No need to carry so much guilt on yourself! You're doing everything you can do and you're doing a fantastic job! Do not let these mistakes take over you! You gotta think confidentially and that way you can help save Mini! Here's some ingredients to help!*gives a few bags*"

Terroriser: *Working* I'm trying, and you don't understand how much responsibility I'm holding right now. Blaming myself doesn't help, and I know, but it's the last hope for me.

Moo: What do you mean by that?

Terroriser: Twisting reality isn't my thing, but. . .in a worst case scenario, it's the only way to save Mini. That's a 'if' situation, so don't worry, right now, I want to focus on this. *Mixes chemicals*

Moo: . . .Don't you fucking dare do something stupid.

Terroriser: . . .If I did, you would stop me?

Moo: Of course.

Terroriser: *Blush* T-That was a quick answer. I-I was expecting silence or h-hesitation.

Moo: *Blush* Why do you make things weird!?

Terroriser: I-I'm sorry!

"5) Mini! You medical son of bitch! Your not dying and it's not your fault! You were protecting your brother and you Sacrificed yourself to do so! Now about your allergy! Keep fighting it! Cut yourself some slack and just let it all out! Ok!?