Feels (Ask #4)

Question from TheDeliriousFamily ,

"I'm sorry Tyler! I-I didn't mean you to get out of the base! I-It's just that....I didn't want to be alone anymore. C-Can I stay with you and your gang? M-Mother and F-Father is beating me up a-again..."

"A-Aslo, Mr.Panda. I-Is it okay if I get a hug? *cries a little*"

Wildcat: . . .*Tears up* I-I don't know. . .Vanoss *sniff* doesn't seem to *sniff* like you. . .I-I don't know why. . . *Cries*

Jiggly: *Hugs Wildcat* Don't cry, Tyler. *Pulls the asker into a hug* Of course, by the way, my name is Anthony. I'm sorry that you have to live a life of abuse. *Hugs the two tighter* Don't cry. . .please.

Comments:

FiFi_Ballinas  "Droidd don't make emotional please. Well, I um, I - I'm sorry I asked. It just- Never mind. I'll go."

H20vanossfan109  "OH GOD"

KarmaXKid "Y'know, I thought that you've changed, Evan. I thought you became nicer after reading previous chapter. Seems like you haven't."

BBS_Lover  "Geez,Evan.. Calm your tits down He was just jealous, I know x3"

~At Droidd~

Droidd: It's fine.

MiniLadd: Okay, get to work, please.

Basically: Come on Droidd.

Droidd: *Giggles a bit* Alright.

~At Ohm~

Bryce: The fuck you meant by 'fun'?

Ohm: Oh, you know~.

Bryce: Never mind, I don't wanna know it.

Delirious: . . . (Honestly, that is a normal reaction for people.)

Ohm: You mean, people who have dirty minds~.

Bryce: SHUT UP OHM!

~At Vanoss & Terroriser~

Vanoss: Why would I be nice? And I don't have tits.

Terroriser: It's a word of expression, you know. And calm down, Evan. You were just jealous, and. . .I don't really. . .think it's a good idea to act like that. Tyler. . .is really happy that he has a 'sister'.

Vanoss: Which is why I'm pissed. She acts like that, just to get Tyler! I'm not letting anyone take him away from me! No one is gonna take. . .anyone from me!

Terroriser: . . .Evan, I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to-

Vanoss: I don't want to hear it anymore! *Tears up a bit*

Terroriser: . . .*Hugs Vanoss* No one is going to leave you. . .ever again.

Vanoss: . . .*Cries*