Tied Up 🍋(Rigger! Choromatsu x Ropebunny! reader) Lemon

For DarkReidenMai

I was on my bed with my boyfriend sat in front of me. In between us was some rope and I was staring at him confused. "You want to do what?" I ask and he blushes "I..I want to tie you up as we do it..if you don't want to I-" "oh no no it's not that..I just wasn't aware you were into this. I would see this being something Ichimatsu is into but-" "He is..that's how I discovered it."

I hum and look at the rope before smiling. I lean forward and kiss him. "If you want to do it. Then let's do it." I say and he smiles before I remove all of my clothes. He blushes and smiles before I lay down. I watch him as he ties my wrists to my headboard and proceeds to tie my ankles to the corners of my bed. I tug at the rope and smile "nice work hon~" I coo and he blushes before moving to kiss me deeply.

I moan softly as he pushes his tongue into my mouth and pushes it against mine. I moan and whine as I got the need to wrap my arms around him. He pulls away and I was panting softly as he trailed his hand lower, down to my exposed pussy. I moan as his fingers rub between my folds and felt my pussy become wet. He smirks before going down to lick my pussy and I buck my hips with a moan "Oh~ Choromatsu~" he hums and moves to push his tongue in.

I bit my lip and moan as I roll my hips. I was panting softly as he swirled his tongue inside of me before movingly to suck and lick my sensitive clit. I whine as pressure builds in my stomach. "O-Oh~ Choromatsu!~ I'm gonna cum!~" I moan out and gasp as he pushed his tongue back into my pussy but used his thumb to rub my clit. He licked my pussy slow and steady making me keen. I moan loudly as he pushed his tongue deeper while pressing on my stimulated clit.

"Ah!~ I'm cumming!~" I cry out and my back arched as I cum in his mouth and on his face. I was panting softly as he pulls away and I blush when I saw my cum drip from his mouth. "Heh Sorry." I say and he just wipes his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt before taking it off. I blush and glance down to see how hard he was. I felt heat spreading through my body I saw the bulge in his pants.

"Choromatsu? Would you like me to return the favor?~" I ask with a purr and he smiles shyly before nodding. He moves to be in front of my face on his knees before he unbuttons and unzips his pants pushing them off along with his underwear. I rub my thighs together when I saw his throbbing erection. He held his dick out and I blush before I sat myself up a bit to take him into my mouth, bobbing my head eagerly. I look up at him as I did and he bit his lip with growing blush

"Woah you're eager." He says before moving his hands to lay on my head. I nod as I pull off to lick the tip before taking him into my mouth again. I decided to hollow my cheeks while swirling my tongue around the shaft. I blush as he moans before going up to suck and lap at his tip. He gripped my hair and moaned "oh~ keep doing that~" his voice was shaky and filled with pleasure. I push my head further down and suck on his shaft.

He grips my hair and moans softly "Oh y/n~ I'm about to cum~" He says before thrusting in and out of my mouth. I close my eyes and moan softly as thrusts in and out of my mouth. His moans were orgasmic and I pressed my thighs together feeling my juices leak out a little. "Ah!~ Oh!~ Y/n!~ I'm cumming!~" he moans out and pushes my head down to the hilt.

I moan as his warm cum fills my mouth and went down my throat. I gulp it down and whine softly as he pulls away. He looks at me and I look up with my tongue lolled out "Choromatsu~" I say with a needy whine. His eyes widen before he gently pushes me to lay down and hovers me, kissing me deeply. I moan into his mouth as he grinds against my throbbing pussy.

I gasp softly as he pushes my thighs apart and pulled away. "You sure you want it~" purrs and I whine with a pout "y-yes~ please f-fuck me~ my p-pussy c-craves for you~ I need you inside of me~" I bite my lip and smile "I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk!" He seemed a little startled but smiles with a small blush.

He held my hips and lines his dick up my needy pussy. "You asked for it~" He purrs before plunging into me and I gasp "oh!~ you're so big C-Choromatsu~ I love it~" I wail and he gave a shaky sigh. "and you're so t-tight~" he groans softly before thrusting roughly. Not that I mind. I was moaning and whining as he pounds me.

My body trembled and I pull at the restraints. "Oh!~ F-Fuck me faster Choromatsu!~ G-Go h-harder on my pussy!~" I moan out as my back arches. He hums before he lifts my hips up. He starts pounding into me again and I arch my back with a series of lengthy moans as he was deeper than before, hitting my g-spot.

He went harder and faster when he discovered that he was, in fact, hitting my g-spot. I gave a whiny moan and bite my lip "Choromatsu !~ I'm about to c-cum!~" I wail and he nods "it's okay..I am too.. so go ahead." He says between his panting. I threw my head back with a moan and arch my back as I came. Choromatsu hits my g-spot repeatedly and continues thrusting roughly. "W-Wait I j-j-just c-came s-so I-I'm r-really sensitive!~" I wail but he kept going.

"Ha!~ y/n! I'm a-about to c-cum!~" he moans and I whine "h-ha!~ P-Please c-cum inside me~" I moan out and lock my ankles together behind his head. "okay~ Ha!~ S-So close~" he moans and grips my thighs as his thrusts became shallow and sloppy.

"Oh Y/n!~ I'm cumming!~"

He stills inside me and I tremble with a whiny moan from overstimulation and his cum as it shoots up inside me. I shudder feeling it splash inside of me. He was panting heavily as he pulled out. I pant heavily and whine as he moves to untie the ropes. My arms and legs drop as I sigh tiredly.

He lays down on me and kisses me softly. I hum softly and kiss back tiredly. I glance at my wrists and saw the rope left marks. Though the were minimal so I wasn't that worried. We both went under the covers and I snuggle up to him. "Thanks y/n." He says softly and kisses the marks on my wrists. I smile and hug him "no problem. I actually liked it." I say and he hums

"Really?" He asks and I nod "I really liked it." I say and blush softly "Can you tie me up again sometime?" I ask and he blushes "sure but how about you tie my up next time?" He asks and I smile "that would be fun. I love you Choromatsu." I say and snuggle up to his chest. He smiles and kisses my forehead "I love you too y/n." He says and held me close before we fell asleep.

When I went to work the next day my coworkers saw the marks. Luckily only one asked about it but I was pretty embarrassed.

I learned a great lesson:

When being tied up

Cover your marks the next day!