Socially Awkward 🍋(Ichimatsu x Depressed! Short! reader) Lemon

For AsunaXMatsunoSibs

I was curled up on my couch and sigh. I was in one of my depressive moods. I was called out for being short again today. They may not have said it to my face but I could sense it. They were mocking my height. I was a short girl. I was only 5 feet tall. I could feel people staring and mocking me. So I was curled up on the couch pointing out all of my flaws.

One of my other flaws happens to be the reason I can't tell anyone to knock it off. I have social anxiety and I am socially awkward because of it. Yes I did have a boyfriend but I don't understand why, of all girls, he chose to date me. I am an average looking girl who is short with social anxiety. How could he love someone like me?

I hear a knock on the door but I couldn't bring myself to stand up. So I just turn over and ignore it until I hear the door unlock. I curse to myself when I remember that I gave Ichimatsu a key to my house. He opens the door and I feel him turn to me. "Oh no." He mutters before rushing over. "Y/n. Not again." He says and holds me up "What happened this time?" He asks and I look away.

"It doesn't matter...you don't really care do you?" I say and he sighs before holding my face "y/n you know I love you and I care about you so much." He says and I pull my head away. "No you don't...just leave me alone." I say and was about to curl up again but he picks me up and holds me close. "No put me down! Just leave me alone!" I shout as he carries me to the bedroom.

He sats me down in the middle and sat in front of me. "Y/n I love you so much. I care about you more than anything." I turn my head and hug my legs to my chest. "if you really don't believe me" he pauses and kisses me making me squeak before he leans me back. He pulls away and hovers over me "then I'll prove it to you."

I stare up at him and before I could respond he kisses me softly. I slowly kiss back with uncertainty and he hums before sliding his tongue into my mouth. I whine and lightly push him back. "W-Wait. S-Stop." I stammer as he kisses my neck "p-please..I know you're just doing this to prove something.." he sighs and kisses me "it's more than that. I love you and I want to do this. Not just to prove myself."

I sigh and turn my head before he leans in to gently kiss my neck. I hum softly and slowly wrap my arms around his neck. "...you really love me?" I ask and he nods as he reaches down to pull my shirt off. "I love you a lot." He says and I blush before looking at him shyly. "...I..I love you too." I say softly and he smiles before removing my bra. He leans down to take my nipple into his mouth as he massages the other, swapping between the two.

I moan softly and watch him as he kisses down my body to the hem of my pants. He hooks his fingers under the hem and pulls both my pants and underwear off. I blush and try to cover myself but he held my legs apart. I blush before moaning as he goes down to lick my folds. I gasp softly as he pushes my folds apart to lick my wet pussy. I moan as his licks were slow and steady before he went faster.

"Oh~ Ichimatsu~" I moan and cover my mouth. He hums and pushes two fingers into me as he moves to lick my clit. I moan out and bite the back of my hand as he pumps his fingers. I threw my head back and moan softly as he curls his fingers inside of me, grazing my g-spot. He hums and leans up to kiss me as he moves his fingers roughly.

I pull away and bury my face into his shoulder with a moan. "Oh~ I'm g-gonna cu-Ah!~" I moan out and arch my back as I came onto his fingers. He hums and pulls his fingers out making me whine. He sat up and strips down to his underwear. He leans down to kiss me softly and I shyly kiss back as I wrap my arms around his neck.

He smiles softly and pulls his underwear off "you ready y/n?" I hum softly and shyly spread my legs for him as he settles between my legs. I gulp slightly when he lines up with my pussy before laying his hands beside my head. I gasp and wince as he pushes in. Once he was all in I cover my mouth as I moan. He leans down to kiss me before moving holding my hands.

"Don't do that. Your moans are cute" He says softly and I blush before moaning as he thrusts slowly. It actually felt good. It felt really good. I moan softly and wrap my arms around his neck before lightly biting his shoulder. He hums and reaches up to pet my head "go ahead and bite if you need to." I hum before moaning "y-you s-sure?" He chuckles and holds me close. "yes, I'm sure~" he purrs before thrusting faster. I moan out and squeak softly as lays me back. I moan and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Oh~ Ichimatsu~" I moan out and lean up to shyly gnaw at his neck. He hums and kisses me deeply as he thrusts faster. "Ohh~ harder Ichi-Ah!~" I moan out and he nods before pulling out to the tip and thrusting deep into me. I moan as he continues to thrust deeper. I bite my lip and dig my nails into his shoulders, scratching down his back.

I saw him flinch before groaning softly "Sorry Ichim-Ah!~" I was cut off with a moan as he thrusts harder, hitting my g-spot. I moan softly as he continues hitting my g-spot. "Oh~ Ichimatsu!~ I'm about to cu-mph!" I was cut off by Ichimatsu kissing me. He pulls away and kisses my neck

"You don't need to tell me. Just go ahead and cum~" he purrs and continues to thrust as he kisses my neck. I arched my back with a loud moan and pull him closer. "Oh Ichimatsu!~" I moan out and scratch his back as I came. He continues thrusting until I hear his heavy panting.

"oh~ I'm about to cum~" He groans softly and lifts my hips off the bed before thrusting deep into me. I whine softly as he thrusts so roughly. "Oh y/n!~ I'm cumming!~" I whimper as he grips my hips but I shudder with a moan as he cums deep inside of me. We both pant heavily before he drops my hips and pulls out before collapsing on top of me.

He hugs me close and we go under the covers. I hug him back and kiss his cheek. "You still think I don't love you?" He asks and I smile shyly "..no..I love you Ichimatsu." I say and snuggle up to him. "I love you too and don't you forget it." He says before kissing my cheek and pulls me close. We held each other with smiles as we drift off to sleep.

Do I still have my depressive episodes? Yes.

Did Ichimatsu love me and care about me regardless? Yes he did.

I may think I don't deserve him but I am lucky to have him.