Favorite Patient 🍋(Todomatsu x Doctor! reader) Lemon

For LunaSnow118

I gave a tired sigh as I walk into my house. It was the usual busy day at the office and I was exhausted. I kick off my shoes and smile when I saw my husband's shoes meaning he was home. I walk to the bedroom to see him sleeping so I place my stuff down and change into my nightgown before getting into bed. I smile and snuggle up to him. I hear him hum and he turns over.

"Oh hey." He says softly and I smile "hey~ sorry I thought you were asleep." I say and he smiles "Well I was but I don't mind being waken up by you~" He coos and kisses me softly "So I heard that you came into the office." I say and he hums "Why?" I ask and he smiles "I thought you would have wanted to see your favorite patient." He says and I giggle before he kisses me.

I hum and wrap my arms around his neck. I giggle softly as he rolls to be on top. I pull away and he smiles "I heard from your coworkers that you were really busy today" He says and I nod "want a stress reliever?~" He asks with a purr and I smirk "yes please~" I purr before kissing him and he smiles with a hum.

He licks my bottom lip and I let him push his tongue into my mouth. I moan softly as our tongues push against each other. We pull away with a gasp and I moan softly as he moves to kiss my neck while reaching his hands under my nightgown to fondle my breasts. I moan softly as he kisses my soft spot and I could feel his smirk against my neck before he bit lightly at the spot.

He pulls away to pull my nightgown off. He pulled me into a deep kiss as he fondled my breasts. He pulls away to kiss down my body stopping at my bellybutton. I hum softly as he kisses and licks my bellybutton. I hear him hum before moving to kiss me. I look up at him with a blush as he smiles. "I love you." He says kissing my cheek and I hum "I love you too."

I sigh as he delicately kisses down my body to the hem of my underwear. He glances up at me and I nod. He pulls my underwear off before sitting up to remove his pajama shirt and pants. I suck in a breath as he rubs my core through my underwear. I moan as his fingers rub between my folds and felt my pussy become wet. I gasp and moan as he pushes two fingers into my pussy.

I buck my hips as he pumps his fingers in and out of me. He pulls away his fingers and lowers his head to lick my wet pussy. I moan softly and lay my hands on his head. He hums before propping my legs on his shoulders and pushing his tongue into my pussy. I bit my lip as he pushes his tongue deeper inside of me.

"Oh~ Todomatsu~"

I heard him hum before moving to lick and suck my clit. I whine softly as a knot began to form in my stomach. He was only focused on my clit now. I gripped his hair and bit my lip. "Oh~ T-Todomatsu~ I'm g-gonna Ah~ I-I'm gonna c-cum~" I moan out and he held onto my thighs before pushing his tongue back into my pussy, pressing his thumb onto my clit. I moan out and arch my back as the knot snapped. "Oh!~ I'm cumming!~" I cry out and grip onto his hair. I was panting softly as I came down from my high. I watch as Todomatsu pulled away and wiped his mouth.

I sat up with a soft gaze set on Todomatsu before laying a gentle hand on his crotch. He flinches slightly and I smile "let me return the favor Todomatsu~" I say with a purr and he smirks "Sure." I nod and kiss him softly before kissing down his body. I push his underwear down enough to let his dick out. I blush lightly at the sight before stroking him slowly and kissing Todomatsu deeply.

He gave soft moans into my mouth as I stroke his dick. I push my tongue against his and he wraps his arms around my neck. I smile and lean down to take his dick into my mouth. He moans softly and I bob my head at a reasonably fast pace. "I-I'm Ah!~ g-gonna cum~" I hum and pull off to lick the tip before taking him down to the hilt. I continue to bob my head at a fast pace until he grips my hair and pushes my head down.

"HA!~ I'm cumming!~" I whine softly as he came into my mouth. I pull away and swallow all of it. I saw him blush at that before he lays me on the bed. He went down to kiss my bellybutton before he sat up "Hey y/n." I hum and he rubs my hips "do you mind if I go bare tonight?" He asks and I stare at him surprised "Sure but why tonight?" I ask and he blushes with a smile.

"I really want a baby."

I blush and feel my heart flutter before I smile. I spread my legs a bit and push my folds open. "Then go ahead and put it in me. Totty~" I purr and he blushes. I haven't called him Totty in a while. He smiles and moves to line up with my pulsing core. He held my hips before pushing in. I bit my lip and moan softly he starts thrusting slow and steady. I whine softly "you okay y/n?" He asks pausing for a second and I roll my hips

"Mmhm. Oh~ F-Faster~ Go faster~" I moan softly and his blush increased. He hums and started picking up the speed of his thrusts. I grip the bed slightly and moan for him. "Yes~ Like t-that~" I heard him chuckle and go little harder. I keen out for Todomatsu and pull him down into a soft kiss.

"Ah~ Todomatsu~ F-Fuck me h-harder baby~" I moan out and he nods before sitting up to hold my waist. He then placed my legs onto his shoulders before pulling out to the tip and thrusting deep into me. I wail and grip the bedsheets as he continued to pound me "F-Fuck~ D-Don't s-stop!~" I moan and he smiled shakily as he went rougher than he already was.

I begun to feel pressure build within me and wail out. "I'm a-about to c-cum!~" Todomatsu reaches a hand down to rest on my ass "Go ahead. I want to see you cum." He purrs as smacked his hand against my ass and continued to pound me hard. I felt Todomatsu hit my g-spot and that pushed me over the edge. I arched my back with a loud moan as I came.

"Todomatsu!~ I'm cumming!" I cry out as I felt my pussy tighten around his throbbing dick. He continues thrusting until I feel his thrusts become sloppy and hear heavy panting. "oh~ I'm about to cum~" He groans softly and I reach up to wrap my arms around his neck.

"Oh yes!~ Cum inside me!~ Todomatsu~" I purr softly before kissing him deeply. He moaned into my mouth and drops my legs but I lock them around his waist. His thrusts became shallow and erratic. I let out a moan as he hit my g-spot. I pull away with a whine "There~ H-Hit t-there again!~" I moan out and he does before I felt him twitch inside me with a moan.

"Oh~ I'm gonna Ah!~ Y/n~" he moans while thrusting faster making me scratch his back. I felt pressure build up again and moan softly. "Me too~ k-keep g-going~" I moan out and he smiles shakily as he leaned down. "I love you y/n~" he says before kissing me. I kiss back immediately with a whine.

He gave a hard thrust into me and that was it for both of us. I pull away and came with a loud moan. While Todomatsu grips my hips and stilled inside. "Oh y/n!~ I'm cumming!~ HA!~" I moan and smile as he cums deep inside of me. I whine softly as he pulls out and gave a huff as he collapses on me.

We laid there panting as we catch our breath. I smile and giggle before kissing his cheek. "You really want a baby?" I ask and he smiles softly before kissing me.

"More than anything." He says and I hum softly as my heart flutters again. "You know I really want one too...Though I don't know if you came enough~" I purr and he smirks "Oh really~" he purrs and I nod with a smirk. "I think we need another round..or two. Just to be sure~" he smiles and rolls to have me on top this time. "Then you'll be on top this time~" I smile and lean down to kiss him

"No argument there~"

So we went two more rounds to make sure I would get pregnant and it proved to be a success.

So now I was pregnant with our first child and I couldn't be happier.