Help me, Mr. Osomatsu 🍋(Alpha! Teacher! Osomatsu x Omega! reader) Lemon

For BadEnglishGirl7
Osomatsu: 28 years old
Reader: 18 years old

I was at my table peacefully drawing as I ate my lunch. I heard a few girls whispering and I sigh when I heard something familiar. "I can't believe she hasn't gone through heat." It was the truth. I am an Omega, 18 years old, and I have never gone through heat. Most Omegas go through heat at 14 so I was a late bloomer.

I ignore the gossip and continue drawing until the bell rang. I was walking down the hall when my stomach started feeling weird. I shrug it of and continue walking. I round the corner and run into someone.

A strong, musky scent fills my nose before I pull away to see Mr. Osomatsu. "Oh hello Mr. Osoma-Ha~" I cut myself off and cover my mouth as I fell to my knees. My body suddenly felt hot and that scent from before got stronger. I look up at Mr. Osomatsu with a concerned face. "Y/n are you ok-oh~" he pauses and places a hand over his mouth.

"W-What's w-wrong with me?" I whine and I saw a gleam in his eyes before he shook his head. "Come on. Let's get you to a recovery room." He says before picking me up and heading to the nurse's office. A recovery room but those are only meant for Omegas in...oh god..I'm in heat. I think and whine as heat floods through my body as I start sweating.

After getting the key from nurse Ichimatsu I was brought to one of the rooms. He lays me on the bed and goes to leave but I whimper. "W-Wait~ Please~ D-Don't leave me~" I whine and he looks over "I..I'm scared..I have never..don't leave me alone." I say with a whimper as I clutch the bedsheets. I hear him sigh before hearing the door close. I thought he left until I hear footsteps and feel the bed dip.

I felt him scratch my head before turning my head to face him. "You aren't alone." He says and I turn to snuggle up to him. He tenses and sighs shakily "sh~ it's okay~ I'm here to help~" He coos as he scratches my head and I look up at him with lidded eyes. I reach up and grab his hand. He hums and I look him in the eyes as I lower his hand to my hip. He glances down and gulps before moving to squeeze my ass.

I bite my lip with a gasp and push my face into his neck. He hums before moving his hand into my pants and underwear. "I'll only help you a little bit." He says and I hum before moaning as he rubs my soaked pussy. I feel him tense and hear him groan. He didn't think it would be so wet already. He gulps and slowly strokes my pussy. I bite my lip and grind against his hand.

"Oh~ Mr. Osomatsu~ M-More~" I moan and he pauses before pushing two fingers into me. I moan and clutch onto his back. I glance at his neck and immediately lean in to lick and chew on his neck. He jolts and pants softly before growling softly. I squeak softly as he turns to pin me to the bed. I look up at him with a blush as he slides his glasses off.

"You really want my help y/n?"

I blush and reach my arms out "Please help me, Mr. Osomatsu~" I purr softly and he leans in "Then I want you to do something for me" He says and I nod as he leans in sniff my neck, inhaling my sweet scent. "I want you to call me Osomatsu~" I nod and moan as he licks my neck. "Oh~ Osomatsu~" I moan and he hums before yanking my clothes off.

I blush before pulling him down into a kiss. He hums and pushes his tongue into my mouth. I moan as he pushes against my tongue and pull him closer. I moan as he pushes three fingers into my pussy. I pull back with a whine as he pumps his fingers. "For your first heat your pretty wet~" he purrs before licking my neck.

I moan and buck my hips "Oh~ Osomatsu~" I moan and he looks at me "Please~ I need more~ Give me more~" I moan and his eyes widen before he strips down. I squeak softly as he pulls me closer by my hips and lines up with my pussy. I moan as the tip of his dick nudges my pussy before he plunges deep into me.

I threw my head back with a wail of pleasure as I grip the bedsheets. I gave a loud moan while pulling Osomatsu close to me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he grips my hips as he pants heavily with a growl. He starts to thrust and I grip his back as I moan. Since this was my first heat I felt nothing but pleasure. I moan as I feel him lick my neck.

I moan out and scratch his back hard. He growls and moves my legs onto his shoulders. He looks down at me as he lifts my hips. I moan as his dick hits deeper than before. I moan out and whine as he thrusts harder. At the same time he hit my g-spot. I threw my head back with a squeaky moan. "Oh Osomatsu!~ There!~" I moan out and he bites his lip before digging his nails into my hips. He gave a moan before he starts to pound me.

"Oh~ I can't stop~ Oh god you keep sucking me in~" he moans before letting go of my hips and leaning down to kiss me. I pull away with a moan as he pounds me. My tongue lolls out and I scratch his back as pressure builds up. "Ah!~ Osomatsu!~ I'm about to cum!~" I moan out and he moves to my neck as he thrusts faster. "Oh yes!~ Oh Osomatsu~ Oh yes!~" I whine as I start drooling.

I glance at him to see he had this totally wrecked look with a lolled out tongue and all. "Oh~ I'm gonna cum~" he moans and I noticed that he seemed to be contemplating something. "Fuck it. I'm gonna do it." he mutters and I hum before biting my lip as he pounds me even harder than before. I felt my stomach tighten up and whine out. "Oh Osomatsu!~ I'm cumming!~" I moan out as I arch my back and scratch his back.

His thrusts started becoming deeper but sloppy. Then he suddenly bites my neck. I yelp as he bit down hard leaving his mark as I gave a soft whine. He gave a final thrust, pushing deep into me before stilling. I hum as I felt the base swell. He gave a drawn out moan as he came deep inside me. I moan softly and shudder as I feel him cum inside me. He pulls off my neck, panting softly, before he licks the mark he left.

After a minute I realized two things. 1) he just tied with me 2) he marked me, bonding us together. I look at him and he must have seen my surprise. "Sorry if I'm asking a bit late, but will you be my mate?" He asks and I blush before hugging him. "It's okay and yes, I would love to be your mate." I say and he smiles before tensing. He glances to the floor and looks at me.

He lifts me onto his lap and moves to sit on the edge. "Sorry but I have to check something and I can't pull out yet." He says and I nod before hugging him as I nuzzle his neck. I saw him pick up his phone and sigh "okay..it seems that Choromatsu was able to cover my class...but man he's pissed. Heh." He says and sets his phone down.

"Are we in trouble?" I ask and he shook his head "He'll understand." He says and I look down "no..I mean..won't we get in trouble because of.." I trial off and he hums "Oh..y/n look at me." I look at him and he kisses me "you won't get in trouble. The most I'll get will be a warning since this has happened before to other people." He says and I look at him surprised.

"Yeah this situation happens more often than you think." He says with a chuckle before kissing my cheek. "So relax y/n." He says and rubs my hips "and let me know if you need my help again?" I nod and kiss him.

I definitely wouldn't have thought that with my first heat I would've got a mate.

nor did I realize I would get pregnant.

Welp, live and learn.

Even though I had gotten pregnant I wasn't worried as I had a mate who was more than willing to help me through it. Seems that luck was in my favor as I not only got an amazing, loving mate but I had a healthy baby boy.