A Secret Relationship (Choromatsu x Idol! reader)

For unholy_satan

I was standing with my girl group taking pictures with our fans. I was a part of a big girl group that was well known around Japan. I actually enjoy being an idol because of the fans. I love meet and greets like this it gives me time to spend with them. Most of our fans were pretty young but we do have a few adult fans. One of the adult fans we have happened to be my, secret, boyfriend.

He was very supportive of my idol career and didn't care about how busy I was. We both made time for each other and we managed to keep a happy, healthy relationship. I smile and look up to see him. I wave and he smiles before waving back. He walks over and I smile "Hey." I say and he smiles "Hi y/n." He says softly and I wrap an arm around his waist for a picture.

"Did you like the show?" I whisper and he nods "of course. You were very beautiful by the way." He whispers back before we pull away when the picture was taken. I gave him a hug and whisper "If you want to hang out on my tour bus, don't let anyone see you." He pulls away and nods. I smile and wave as he leaves.

Later that day I heard a knock on the door of my tour bus. I open it and saw Choromatsu so I quickly pull him in. I close the door and kiss him softly. I hear my friends coo and aw at us before we pull away. I pull him with me to my room and we just sat on my bed as we watch whatever we could find on TV. I lean back in his arms and he hugs me closer.

"Hey Choromatsu?" He hums and kisses my cheek "Do you think we should tell people?" I ask and he hums "Well..I wouldn't mind it but it's up to you." He says and I hum "I..I kind of want to." I say and he smiles before kissing me softly. "Remember only if you want to, okay?" He asks and I smile

"yeah I know. I don't think I'm worried about what fans will think anymore." I say and turn to hug him "I just want to able to act like a couple anytime not just in secret." I say and snuggle up to him. He smiles and hugs me back. "I agree with that. I love you y/n." He says and I smile "I love you too Choromatsu." I say and kiss him softly.

Having a relationship as an idol is hard but keeping a relationship secret is much harder.