Fanboy (Ichimatsu x Idol! reader)

For LunaSnow118

I just finished a concert with my girl group and was now chilling in a café. I was waiting for my boyfriend. It didn't matter if people saw me because people were respectful and left me alone. I did get a few people asking for pictures and autographs but again they were respectful and reasonable.

Anyway as I glance at my phone to see his last text he walks over to me. "Hey y/n. You look cute." I smile and kiss him softly "Thanks. I didn't have time to change. Sorry." I say and he blushes "No no. It's okay. I love the outfit." I blush and smile softly "of course you do. I know you love cats." I took his hand and smile. As we wait for our drinks I brought out my phone.

"Wanna hear my latest song?" I ask and he nods eagerly. I smile knowing how much of a fan he was and hand him my phone with the video ready. I hand him and earbud while I place the other one in my ear. I play the video and watch him smile softly.

Halfway through the song I sang along and Ichimatsu blushes before smiling. He loves my singing but couldn't come to my concerts because he didn't like the crowds. When the song ended and we got our drinks we left the café to walk around. We passed by a store where I saw stuffed animals. I gasp softly and pull Ichimatsu in.

I saw an adorable cat plush and pick it up. "Ichimatsu look at how cute it is!" I coo and hug the plush tightly.

 "Ichimatsu look at how cute it is!" I coo and hug the plush tightly

I saw Ichimatsu smile before nodding. "It is cute isn't it." I nod and go to buy it. As we walk down the sidewalk I was squeezing my plush. Ichimatsu would glance at me every now as I bounce the plush in my hands like it was a baby. Ichimatsu hums and reaches his hand out. I glance at his hand and smile before reaching down to hold his hand.

"I..I love you y/n." I smile and kiss his cheek "and I love you too Ichimatsu. My little fan boy." He blushes and I giggle before kissing his cheek "you are so cute~" I coo and he blushes "Stop it...you're cuter." He says and I gasp "How dare you say I'm cuter! You are cuter!" I yell playfully and he smiles before squeezing my hand. "I really do love you." He says and I smile before laying my head on his shoulder.

"I know. I love you too Ichimatsu. You'll always be my number one fanboy."