Recovery 🍋(Doctor! Osomatsu x Patient! reader) Lemon

For BadEnglishGirl7

-Osomatsu's POV-

I was doing my usual rounds at the hospital when my pager went off for me to report to one of the recovery rooms. I hum and shake my way over. As I walk I start to wonder what the issue may be this time. I did hear from a nurse that someone came in from a car accident so maybe that's what happened. When I got to the room there was a nurse with a concerned look.

I walk up to her and greet her with "Hello Emily." before going to head in but she grabs my wrist to stop me. "Doctor...you may not want to see this patient." She says and I hum "Why not?" I ask and she glances away before looking at me with teary eyes. "..well remember when I said someone was brought in for a car accident?" She asks and I nod "Is that what this patient is in for?" I ask and she nods before letting out a heavy sigh.

"The patient...is your wife sir."

My eyes widen and my heart drops. "What?!" I exclaim before pulling my hand away and rushing into the room. I look over at the bed and cover my mouth in shock. Sure enough it was my wife. My y/n. She was in stable condition but hadn't waken up yet. I walk over slowly and stare down at her before looking over her results as Emily walks in to stand beside me.

"Okay..so she suffered 2 broken ribs, minor whiplash, slight internal bleeding." I say and Emily hums "Yes, both internal bleeding and the broken ribs are taken care." She says and she seemed tense. Though when I read the final thing on the results I understood why and I drop the clipboard in shock. I turn to Emily and she gave me an apologetic look.

I turn to y/n and lift the end the bedsheets. My breath hitches and I slump over. "Oh no. No no no." I mutter as Emily sat down and I gave a heavy sigh. I hear a soft groan and look up to see y/n opening her eyes before wincing in pain. I stood up and she looks up at me. "Hey y/n..how you feeling?" I ask and she sighs "could be better...Osomatsu?" I hum and notice her moving her legs. She looks up at me and tears up before crying. I gently wrap arms around her and hold her close as she wept.

The final result had been amputation of her left leg.

From the knee down.

-Y/n's POV-

I let out a sigh as I got back into the hospital bed. My recovery was still in progress but I was starting to walk again with my now prosthetic leg. "Good job today y/n. You are almost there. Just a few more weeks and you'll be out of here." My recovery doctor, Jenny, says while removing my prosthetic. I sigh and tear up when my eyes made contact with my amputated leg.

Jenny looks up and sighs before wiping my tears away. "I know it's hard y/n but you are recovering." She says and I sigh "just think. In a few weeks you'll be out of here and both you and your husband can relax." She says with a smile and I smile softly. She stood up and places my prosthetic to the side. "Now get some rest and we'll do the same thing tomorrow." She says and I nod before getting under the covers as she left the room.

I turn onto my side with a sigh and try to sleep. After about 5 minutes I found myself staring up at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep. I was tired and I felt tired but I couldn't sleep. Then I heard the door open and turn my head to see Osomatsu. "Hey." He says and I push myself to sit up. "Hey." I say and he walks in closing the door behind him. "How's my favorite patient?" He asks with a smile and I smile softly.

"I'm better than when I first came here." I say as he walks over to me. "Yeah I bet." He says before sitting down beside the bed. "I bet you were pretty scared huh?" He asks and I nod but smile "but Jenny said I was almost done with recovery." I say and he smiles softly before hugging me. "I'm so happy to hear that." He says and he pulls back "Why are you still up?" He asks and I raise an eyebrow.