Helping Out (Yokai! Osomatsu x Hurt! reader)

For Cookiemoonlight

I let out a sigh as I sat in bed with my leg in a cast. About a week ago I had broken my left leg and now I was bedridden. Yes I used crutches but it's hard for me to walk with those. Now you may be wondering how this happened? Honestly I don't know how I managed to do it because I'm usually a very careful girl. But that day I was just having so much fun.

Flashback

I was walking through the woods with Osomatsu. We were just spending some time together when he stops walking and stares at a tree before looking at me with a smirk. I gave him a hum before he pulls me over to the tree. I watch him with a smile as he starts to climb the tree. Then I realized he wanted me to climb up with him.

I sigh but smile as I got a foothold before pushing up. I carefully climb up to the branch where he was sitting. "You are silly you know that?" I ask and he smiles before kissing my cheek "yeah but I like climbing." He says with a smile "well luckily for you I'm good at climbing." I say and he smiles before standing up to climb to another higher branch. I smile and carefully stood up to follow.

I feel my body wobble a bit before I carefully start climbing. Unfortunately as I was I trying to get a foothold, my footing slipped and I fell back to the ground. I groan and whimper in pain. "Y/n!" Osomatsu yells before jumping down. "Are you okay?!" He yells in a panic and I breath heavily "n-not really. Ow" I whine and I saw his ear fold down before he picks me up and takes me home.

He anonymously calls for an ambulance and watched over me until the ambulance arrived.

Flashback over

"Heh. Osomatsu was so scared." I say to myself "you can't blame me." I turn my head to see Osomatsu come in through the window. I smile and wave him over "of course I don't. I do think it's cute how concerned you get when I get hurt." I say as he walks over to me. "I'm sorry y/n." He says as his ears fold back and I smile before hugging him. "It's okay. I'm the one who slipped." I say and pet his head.

"If you don't mind, I could use your help." I say and he hums "well I need to take a shower. Can you help me?" I ask and he blushes before nodding. He helps me out of bed and after grabbing what I needed we went to my bathroom. Mostly I just had him stand me up as I shower but I also had him help wash me.

I was glad that he was willing to help me though he would tell me it was the least he could do since he got me hurt.

He was a total sweetheart as he helped me recover.

I just had to constantly assure him it wasn't his fault.

Hope this was okay😅