Lost a Hope

Pain...that's all she felt...pain and that bitter smell of the hospital...

Again?

What happened?

She tried to move, pain penetrating through her head and lower abdomen. She opened her eyes, the room was dark, the only people there were a woman in white robe and a man with black hair.

,,Sirius?"

The man turned his head toward Tonks and rushed to her like the wind, "Oh, Nym, you can't imagine how worried I was."

,,Wha...what happened?" Tonks asked in a low voice.

,,You don't remember?"

,,I remember going with Melina to buy baby clothes, and in the evening she started to leave ... I don't remember ... what happened ... where's Melina?"

,,Mr. Black, maybe I should speak." said the healer in a gentle voice.

,,Yes of course." Sirius said, making room for the healer.

,,What happened?" Tonks asked seriously, there is a slight suspicion in her head about what happened, but she tries to ignore the fact in her head.

,,Miss Tonks, I'm sorry to tell you this, but Melina's dead."

,,No, she can't! She can't be dead." her eyes filled with bitter tears, silently the memories began to come back to her head, and before her eyes was a clear picture of Melina being struck by a green ray, "It can't be."

,,Unfortunately, this is true. Miss Tonks, your crush hit a bunch of Stupefy spells at once. Unfortunately, your child did not survive it..."

,,What?" Tonks asked through her tears as if she didn't understand or want to understand the words of healer.

,,Your pregnancy was interrupted."

---

,,Oh, Remus dear, come in!" Molly shouted cheerfully, opening doors to Remus,, So good to see you again!"

,,It's good to be back. Although it is only until the new year." Remus said, he laid his suitcase on the floor and breathed in the breath of civilization.

,,You can stay here for as long as you wanted, honey. The doors are always open for you here. You can stay in Charlie's room."

,,Thank you, Molly. This is very kind of you."

,,Remus, you don't have to thank, you're like a family and you've always welcome to come here. But get ready. Your room is on the third floor, second door on the left. The bathroom is right across from it. Dinner is ready soon. On the bed, there are new clothes for you. Leave all your other clothes fluidized in somewhere, I'll wash them after dinner."

,,You don't have to, Molly. I can..."

,,No, Remus, I do it. You go and rest." Molly said a little harder.

Remus sighed and headed up the stairs. He easily found Charlie's room, as it was the only door that had a dragon poster on it. He entered the room and felt a slight fright. The entire room was filled with Gryffindor items and dragon posters. In addition, there were many photos of Charlie and his four Hogwarts friends on the walls. So many photos showed a young witch with pink, blue or purple hair. Remus sighed again, another place where he could smell Dora, another place he couldn't forget her.

Remus placed his suitcase on the floor and headed for the bathroom. He took a long shower, he enjoyed the warm water on his skin. Warm water, seasoned food and clean clothes were things he hadn't felt in months. Half an hour later he stepped out of the shower. He changed clothes and headed for the kitchen. He smelled the appetizing smell of food.