Only the two of us

NB! Slightly dirtier and naughtier than usual!

---

When they returned to the room, they quickly took a shower to wash away the excess sand and sea salt.

Remus felt that something was bothering her. She behaved as usual, neatly, naughtily, and couldn't keep her hand away from her husband, but something seemed wrong to him. Remus noticed the hidden sadness in her gaze, and the frustration Tonks was trying to swallow down. After the shower, they sat on the gold-red sofa, cuddling each other and watching a series of strange Turkish dramas on TV, which they didn't understand, as the whole story was in Turkish. Tonks focused on the moving pictures on the TV, while Remus struggled with his mind again.

,,Remus, are you fine?" Tonks asked, turning her head toward Remus.

,,Yes, everything is great, honey, I just thought maybe we could do something interesting. We can watch TV at home all the time, and neither of us speaks Turkish."

,,Hmm, what plan do you have?"

,,Well, we have a long list of activities that tourists could do here. Maybe we can pick something out there?" Remus held out his hand to his jacket and pulled an envelope from Sirius out of his pocket,"So..." he studied the list of activities, "We could go on a desert hike, for example."

,,It sounds like voluntary torture." Tonks replied, putting her head on his shoulder to see the list, "But it looks interesting," she pointed her finger at the paper, "amusement park."

,,Too extreme. But how about that, a history museum."

,,Booring! I'd rather watch the walls of Grimmauld Place."

,,Okay. Amm, spa world?"

,,Hmm, it sounds better, " she said," what else is there?"

,,Romantic diner? Romantic sea massage?" he asked.

,,Diner will be lovely, but massage no!"

,,Why not?"

Tonks frowned, "I don't want a stranger to touch me like that, and do you really think I can stay calm when a stranger woman touches you?" an evil smile quickly appeared on her lips, and both of her hands moved on her husband's shoulders, "If you wish, I can do it myself. So I don't have to put up with jealousy, and we have money left for us to buy some chocolate tomorrow."

Remus muttered something and made a thoughtful face, he looked at Tonks with a sweet look and then replied, "Only if you let me knead you later."

,,I even insist on that, "Tonks replied, sitting on Remus' lap and slowly let him down on the couch." Take off your shirt and turn the other way, honey."

,,Hmm, this couch doesn't seem as comfortable as this bed there, don't you think, my love?"

,,It's too far." Tonks said sadly, her smile falling like a small offended child.

,,You're lazy. "Remus suddenly got up from the couch and pulled Tonks into his arms, he walked to the bed and let them both fall on the soft mattress," You see, it wasn't that far away, just four short steps."

Remus pulled his shirt off and lay down on the bed, his uncovered stomach facing a cool blanket. Tonks sat on his lower back and put her warm hands on his shoulders, pressing her fingers lightly against his muscles. Slowly, her hands began to move along his back, pushing and squeezing the tense muscles lightly. Remus sighed with pleasure as Tonks' hands wandered over his back. At the same time, she gently hummed a loving song that had been played on their wedding day. Tonks 'hands pressed hard against Remus' upper body, she leaned down to kiss his neck and shoulders seductively. He growled softly, and it motivated her to move forward with kisses around his neck. She enjoyed every moment, and he enjoyed every second.