How Hard It Can Be?

One week after Order meating, Tonks rushed to headquarters. She was excited as the boiling of Wolfsbane potion, begins today.

She reached Grimmauld Street and rushed towards the houses 11 and 13. Slowly the houses started to move and Grimmauld place 12 appeared in front of Tonks. She jumped up the stairs of the house and opened the door with password. The door opened and Tonks stepped in. She worked hard not to stumble. With slow and careful steps, she reached the kitchen.

But there was no one in the kitchen.

,,Molly?" Tonks cautiously shouted.

,,Come on up, honey!" Molly's voice sounded.

Tonks turned around and headed out the kitchen to the stairs. She smelled a strange smell, and the whole upstairs air was filled with strange thick smoke. She opened the library door, where noises were heard, as soon as she opened the door she was attacked by a bitter smell of smoke.

,,What are you burning here?" she asked, she entered the room but couldn't see anyone through the thick smoke.

,,Most of the smoke comes from the boiler, but quite a fair amount came from Sirius's burnt hair." Moody said.

,,Are you kidding?" 

,,No, your cousin is in the bathroom with Molly right now, they are trying to erase his hair in the sink."

,,How did it happen?" Tonks asked wondering.

,,Well, your cousin put his tangled hair where wasn't their place." there was a low voice behind Tonks's back, she turned around in fright and the only thing she saw was a big hook nose and black oily hair.

,,Hi, Severus." said Tonks uncomfortably, she didn't understand how he managed to sneak up behind her without Auror noticing it.

,,Hello, Nymphadora. Looks like more and more curious faces are pressing here to disturb me in my work."

,,Dumbledore said..."

,,Dumbledore has never made a Wolfsbane potion. He sincerely believes that 600 portions of the drink is easy to make."

,,Well, if we work together, then we should make it."

,,Work together? We? Nymphadora, potion making is an art. Not everyone can do it! Moreover, Wolfsbane is one of the most complex drinks. When a little girl, a one-eyed old man and a dog with burnt hair do so, these animals die of intoxication."

,,Thay are not animals!" Tonks answered furiously.

,,You've never seen a wild werewolf or what?" Snape said in a whisper.

,,Snape, your drink is boiling!" Moody growled.

Snape turned and walked toward the table where the boiler was throwing out the thick smoke.

,,Hi, girl!" Moody said with mild voice.

,,Hi, Mad-Eye!" she replead.

,,Don't listen to this bitter man. How are you, Dora?"

,,I'm doing great."

,,Liar."

,,No, honestly, Mad-Eye, I'm fine. Yes, not everything is perfect but certainly better than a few months ago." Tonks said.

,,I realy hope so, girl."

The door opened, and Molly stepped in, after her came a man who had a towel tied around his head.

,,Ou, hi honey." Molly said and pulled Tonks to big hug.

,,Hi, Molly."

,,How are you, darling?" older women asked.