|Albert James Moriarty| Daily Life

Genre: Established Relationship, Servant!Reader, Fluff

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

"Master Albert?" you called out, knocking gently on his door.

"Come in," a hoarse voice yawned, letting you open the door.

"Good morning," you greeted as you carefully made your way to him with his breakfast.

"Good morning..." he groaned, sitting up as you laid the tray in front of him.

"We'll be going back to the main estate this evening. The train will-" before you could pull away, Albert pulled you by the waist, kissing your shoulder.

"Albert-!"

"-It's fine..." he mumbled against your shoulder, "No one's going to see us," he reassured, looking at you with a playful smile.

You pursed your lips as you looked around the room.

Sure enough, the door and curtains were closed. It was unlikely that you two would get caught.

You looked back at Albert as he moved to the side with the tray, patting the spot beside him.

You let out a sigh as you climbed on the bed, unsure if it was the right decision.

"Thank you, dearest," he kissed the top of your head before wrapping an arm on your waist, laying his head on top of yours.

You playfully rolled your eyes as you wrapped your arms around his torso, enjoying the morning by his side.

As you finished straightening the papers on Albert's desk, you felt two arms snake around your waist.

"You're being awfully affectionate today," you pointed out as you returned the hug, earning a hum.

"Is it so wrong to have a moment alone with my beloved?" he asked, kissing your forehead.

You let out a giggle as you rested your head on his shoulder, swaying gently.

Before you could react, he spun you around, making you meet his eyes as he kept his hand on your waist and the other clasping your hand.

"Care to dance, my love?" you breathed out a smile at his request.

You placed your free hand on his shoulder and fixed your posture.

"Of course, dearest," he smiled as he pulled you closer, leading the dance.

"Are dances this fun during balls?"

"Not exactly. It's more enjoyable with you as my partner," you rolled your eyes as Albert spun you around.

"You flatter me," you sarcastically said as he put you in a dipping position.

"Is it working?" he taunted, making you laugh.

You shook your head as you kissed his nose, making you both stand up.

"You missed," he grinned before kissing you on the lips.

You smiled through the kiss as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"You do remember we arranged to go to the market before leaving, right?" you quickly pulled away and muttered against his lips, making him chuckle.