|Moriarty Brothers| Having Children Reactions

Tag/s: Reactions/Scenarios

2nd Person's POV

|Albert James Moriarty|

You smiled to yourself as you watched the children run along the park with their families.

'I wonder...' you thought, frowning to yourself of the possible reactions your husband might have.

"I hope I didn't make you wait too long," a familiar voice asked suddenly, making you turn your head.

"Albert!" you happily exclaimed as he kissed the top of your head, "Not at all," you reassured as he held your hand.

"Let's go home? We could stay a little longer if you wish," he asked as you shook your head in reply.

"You must be tired," you reasoned, resting your head on his shoulder, "And I feel like taking a little nap myself,"

"I see," Albert smiled as he called for a carriage, ready to rest for the day.

As the carriage started to move, Albert noticed that you'd been fidgeting in your seat as your eyes darted in different directions.

"Dear?" he called out, making you jump.

"Y-Yes?" you replied, putting on a nervous smile, but Albert immediately noticed it.

"Is something bothering you?" he gently asked as he held your hand,

"I won't force you to tell me if you don't want to, but I'm always willing to listen." he lifted your hand and kissed it, smiling at you.

You smiled back at him, but it slowly became a frown.

"Well... I've been thinking..." you started, looking down at your hands.

"Um... What do you think of..." you stammered as Albert patiently listened to you.

You let out a sigh and took a deep breath, looking at Albert.

"I was thinking of maybe having kids... won't be such a bad idea..." you admitted, making Albert's eyes widen.

"B-But it doesn't have to be right now!" you explained as you waved your hands,

"It's just... something that I've been thinking about... since we're married for quite some time now..." you mumbled, fidgeting your fingers.