Moriarty Brothers Taking Care of Sick S/O

A/N: A little reminder to always be careful and stay safe!!!

Tag/s: Headcanons

|Albert James Moriarty|

-When he found out you were sick, he'll try to make some time to take care of you.

-If he can't leave his work, he asks Louis to look after you.

-The man was ready to send a doctor for you, even if it was just a cold.

-He'll keep his phone open, wanting to make sure you were okay.

-When he's done with work, he'll go straight to your place to look after you.

-He might buy a little too much.

-He's not sure which ones you need, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

-Plus, you get to have more snacks.

-He'll try to remember how his maids and butlers took care of him when he was sick, doing the same to you.

-He might be a little clumsy and not know what to do, but he's willing to learn as you guide him.

-He'll be at your beck and call.

-He might unconsciously kiss your cheek out of habit, but he'll try to refrain himself.

-He doesn't mind getting sick with you, but he knows he has too many responsibilities to do.

-He has no problem helping you take a shower or wipe you down.

-Or feeding you with a spoon.

-He'll try to make some porridge or soup for you, but they don't really come out great...

-It might look normal on the outside, but the taste was indescribable.

-You might have to stomach it down with how expectant he was watching you eat.

-If you can't sleep, then he'll talk to you about his day, hoping you'd be more relaxed with the help of his voice.

-He'll keep you company while you rest, either doing some paperwork or reading beside you.

-If he notices your place seems out of order, he'll tidy it up for you, so you don't have to worry about it.

-He might explore around... but not to violate your privacy.

-He likes looking through your pictures around the house, finding you adorable when you were young.

-He might not be the best caretaker, but he keeps you company the whole time and does his best to make you feel better.