Albert as a Sugar Daddy Headcanons

Tag/s: Headcanons

Warning/s: Suggestive

-I mean-

-Come on... have you seen this man?

-Anyway-

-You two probably met at some party or event, and you were one of the servers there.

-You caught his eye when you "accidentally" spilled a drink on a man harassing your co-worker and had no problem telling him off with a sugary-sweet tone.

-After the party, he went around and found you resting outside alone, so he took the chance to talk to you.

-The more you talked, the more intrigued he was to know you better.

-You got fired for what you did but didn't regret it, and he respects that.

-So, he offered to take care of you.

-Not really having anywhere else to go, you agreed.

-It did help that he was very charismatic and attractive.

-He was a gentleman to you, before and after your little arrangement.

-However, you knew that you had to keep things on the down-low for it to work.

-When he found out you had nowhere to live, he straight-up bought you a place.

-Nothing too suspicious, but it was one of the places you wanted to have.

-He had no problem buying you things you wanted or helping with paying your rent and bills.

-Clothes, jewelry, food, anything--He has you covered.

-When you tried to do something sexual with him for the first time, he was confused.

-You explained to him that it was how sugar babies repaid them.

-You had to admit, it was funny and cute to see him embarrassed, but he didn't complain about sleeping with you.

-Whenever he's on a trip, you're always with him. Always.

-You're usually acting as his secretary or personal assistant.

-When you two meet up, it's usually at a hotel or somewhere safe and secret.

-Sometimes it's sexual, other times it's for dates.

-If there's a masquerade or somewhere you can hide your identity, he brings you along so he can dance with you.

-He has a few rules, but nothing too strict.

1. You can't share your relationship with him with anyone.

2. You're not allowed to go to his manor unless he allowed you to.

3. You can't ask questions about his job.

4. Significant others and long-term relationship partners are okay, but no sleeping around.

-The first one, of course, is because people talk and judge, and he does not want to deal with rumors.

-The second one is because he didn't really tell you about his plans with William, so you usually have to let him know if you're going to visit.

-The third one is related to the second one. Albert wants to separate his job from his relationship with you.

-The fourth one is for both of your sexual health. Albert doesn't want to catch diseases.

-You were curious about his job since he's determined to keep it a secret, but you started to catch some clues and hints the more time you spent with him.

-William and the others know he has a relationship with someone, but Albert never elaborates.

-So, when you accidentally met his brothers on one of your dates, it was quite the scene.

-Louis had the most innocent expression while William was trying to keep his composure and not laugh.

103