|Albert James Moriarty| SFW Alphabet

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

VERY AFFECTIONATE. Albert loves physical touch. Holding your hand, arm in arm, all the kisses from good morning to goodnight, and you are always his dance partner at ballrooms. He needs to have at least one dance with you when he's out at a party. He doesn't shy away from public affection, but he won't do it if it makes you uncomfortable. If you two are out in public or at home with the others, he'd usually just hold your hand and call you nicknames.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

I think as a best friend, he is an enabler of shenanigans. You wanna get back at this noble because they were being rude and selfish? He's by your side and even helps you do it. He will have your back even when you're caught and defend you, sometimes even going down with you. He's the friend that if you're in jail, he's in the cell with you. Good thing he has the money to pay you both out of it.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He LOVES cuddling, especially when he barely saw you or was out. Every time he comes home from a trip, expect a cuddling session. He likes cuddling in bed or on the couch. It's just the most comfortable place. He prefers being the big spoon but doesn't mind being the little spoon every once in a while. He just loves having you in his arms, playing with your hair, tracing things on your skin as you two relax for the rest of the day.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He wants to settle down at some point. Albert wants you to be the first thing he sees when he wakes up and the last person he says goodnight. He knows that their operation is dangerous, so he would want to settle down when it's all done. Albert's a noble... I hardly doubt that he has the skill set. If Albert wanted to make some tea, I don't think he would know how to work a stove. He is a fast learner, though, so just show him the ropes.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He would do it privately, where people aren't around, and rumors won't spread. He'd be as gentle as possible, breaking up with a soft and clear voice as he keeps his eyes on the ground. He makes sure that people won't hear you two, so if you ever needed to shout at him or hit him, you could. He hated the fact that you two didn't work out. He keeps his composure to the public with a smile. But at home, everyone knew how upset he was.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He's actually pretty open to the idea. He would want a beautiful wedding, but only with those with who you're both close. His brothers, the whole gang, and your immediate family and close friends are more than enough. He doesn't want your wedding to be the buzz of the city and a publicly known thing. Your commitment to each other should be kept sacred and only to you, not just some headline in a newspaper. As soon as he knows you two can have a peaceful life together, and he knows you want this as much as he does, he'll ask.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He's pretty gentle, especially if you're new to relationships. If you feel uncomfortable with public affection, he'll stop immediately. If you feel kind of guilty about all of the gifts he gives you, he'll reassure you that this is just his way to show his love but holds off in some way. He'll be there when you need emotional support. He'll listen to you and keep you close for as long as you need.