|Sebastian Moran| What a Chore...

Tag/s: Established Relationship

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

"Agh...!"

You squinted your eyes as you saw Sebastian stumble in the dark, making you pull up the blankets and roll over to the other side.

"What? No welcome kiss?" Sebastian teased, his voice groggy and tired as he sat on the bed.

His hand trailed up to your waist as he leaned down to kiss your shoulder.

"Not if you're coming home at three in the morning..." you muttered, rubbing your eyes as you sat up.

Sebastian frowned as he smacked your thigh and squeezed it, making you jump with a gasp.

You glared at him and tried to kick him off the bed, but he grabbed you by the ankle.

"What about now?" he smirked, leaning closer to your face.

You rolled your eyes as you lazily placed your hands on his cheeks, placing a short kiss on his nose.

"Welcome back..." you tiredly greeted him with sarcasm, making Sebastian chuckle as he let you go.

"I'm home..." he played along before wrapping his arms around you, practically crushing you under his weight.

"Absolutely not. Go wash up first," you lightly slapped Sebastian's arm as he let out a groan.

"Do I get a reward after?"

"Aren't you tired?"

"Not if it's-"

"-Sebastian Moran," you sternly called his name, making him sigh in defeat.

"Fine..." he muttered, standing up.

As he stretched his back, his eyes gleamed with mischief before smiling.

"But that doesn't mean I'd do it alone," he grinned, wiping some gun powder on your face.

"Sebastian!" you scolded as you wiped your cheeks, seeing black powder on your palms.

You let out a yelp as Sebastian carried you bridal-style to the bathroom.

You sighed in defeat as Sebastian pulled your night outfit off of you.

"No funny business, okay?" you reminded as you pointed your finger at him.

"No promises, sweetheart."

You contently sighed as you sat on the bed and dried your hair, ready to go back to sleep... again.

"You're no fun," Sebastian grumbled as he sat next to you, making you chuckle.

"And you need to rest," you flicked his forehead, "We can do it some other night." his eyes lit up as those words left your lips.

"I'll hold you to that," he smirked, putting on his shirt before you settled down to bed.

You felt Sebastian's arms wrap around your waist, pulling you to his chest.

He let out a deep sigh as he snuggled his head onto the crook of your neck, his body loosening up.

"Rough day..?" you asked as you rubbed his arm.

"No... Just missed you," he muttered, kissing your cheek before he settled down, knocked out within seconds.

You let out a smile before you drifted off to sleep, feeling safe in his arms.