|Moriarty Brothers| Falling In Love Headcanons

|Albert James Moriarty|

-He'd notice some time in the middle when he started falling for you

-Like when he's out and about, he noticed that you're the one he's most excited to see when he gets home.

-When he's looking for souvenirs, your face pops up the most and the one who gets a lot of presents by the end.

-He never really thought of letting someone enter his life romantically, what with people usually just getting close to him just for his looks, status, or wealth.

-But when Albert realized that you see him for who he is and not what he has, he wanted you to be a part of his life.

-It may have started as being friends, playful banter here and there, but slowly turned into something more.

-He would always look for you in the crowd or come back home a little early just to see you.

-He knows he holds feelings for you, and he isn't worried. He's actually pretty ecstatic.

-He'd start flirting with you a little more than usual, try to plan more outings with just the two of you.

-He'd even have you as his partner in crime when it comes to getting information from nobles.

-You're always his dance partner at balls, from the first song to the last.

-This, of course, does not go unnoticed by other nobles who wants to get close with the oldest Moriarty.

-Don't worry! Albert's always by your side, making sure no one messes with you.

-When he's sure that you have the same feelings he has, expect a bouquet of red roses in his hands and a very special question the next time you two meet.

|William James Moriarty|

-He's pretty guarded when it comes to these things

-Romance was never a part of his big scheme, but sometimes, not everything goes along according to plan.

-And surprisingly, he didn't mind that you were the one who changed it.

-He'd notice pretty early on, him smiling at the thought of you, walking a little slower when he's talking to you, even putting his work to a halt for a moment to have a cup of tea with you.

-He thought it was just infatuation or admiration.

-Sharing a few winks, flirtatious remarks, knowing smiles, tender touches, stringing along with the other.

-But when William notices that he's fallen deeper than he should've, he takes a step back.

-He didn't like it at first. Knowing how love can be an unpredictable variable and can be a disadvantage.

-But the more he spends time with you, sharing smiles, the more he longs for it.

-You make him forget for a moment how terrible the world is out there and show him the beauty behind it all.

-You give him a glimpse of what a peaceful life he could have when he's with you.

-He tries to be distant with you at first without being obvious. But you just keep finding a way to be with him, and he doesn't want to fight back.

-He's pretty scared to fall in love. He knows how much danger you would be in if you were ever acquainted with him, knowing he won't be able to give you what you want and need in the long run.

-But just for this moment, just for a while, maybe he can forget all about it and be happy with you in your own world.

|Louis James Moriarty|

-He's the slowest of the brothers to notice

-He always labeled you as his closest and dearest friend, someone he can confide in and trust his whole being with.

-Aside from William, he can't think of anybody he wants to see every day.

-He never really learned what love was, how to know if you simply like or are in love with someone.

-He just knows that you're someone important to him.

-William was the first one to notice his brother's changes.

-How he seems to be more pleased with you around the manor, how you always slip into conversations when talking with his younger brother, and how Louis's eyes look around to see you.

-When William confronted Louis about this, he didn't really realize what he's been doing.

-It made him look back, analyzing every interaction and feeling he had when he was with you.

-Lo and behold, he's in love.

-He'd become more conscious of you, only sparing a few glances and words.

-Poor boy doesn't know what to do.

-You notice this change of behavior and talk to him about it.

-He tried to deny it at first, but he knows you can see through his lies.

-You'll catch him staring at you sometimes, trying to hold your hand, or standing closer to you.

-After a while, he starts to feel guilty, thinking it's selfish how he wants you to stay by his side.

-He becomes jealous when you talk to other people with a smile, and he scolds himself for feeling so.

-He eventually admits that he sees you as more than a friend, both afraid of rejection but longing for you to know how much he loves you.

32