💟 |Sebastian Moran + Sherlock Holmes| 13 + 14

A/N: The center align isn't staying for some reason... Sorry for the delay and mistakes! I'll try to fix it when it starts working again.

Requested By: Anonymous

Tag/s: Fluff, Established Relationship (Sebastian)

Warning/s: Suggestive

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

|Sebastian Moran|

Want to spend Valentine's together inside?

You felt the bed dip on one side as an arm fell onto your waist, pulling you to their chest.

The smell of cologne and a touch of gun powder hit your nose, giving you enough clues to know who it is.

"Welcome back..." you lazily greeted as you turned over to Sebastian, making him lowly chuckle.

"I'm home..." he replied, kissing your shoulder as he snuggled closer to you, slowly falling asleep.

When you opened your eyes, it was already morning.

You let out a yawn as you sat up, blinking your eyes to adjust.

By the bed stand, you saw a vase of your favorite flowers and a small box with a note tied to it.

You squinted your eyes as you slowly got out of bed, making sure not to wake Sebastian.

You put on your slippers and robe and walked over to the vase and box, opening the note:

Happy Valentine's Day, (Y/N)

You breathed out a smile as you opened the box, seeing an assortment of sweets.

"Aren't you up a little early?" Sebastian croaked, reaching out for you.

"That's because you came home at the dead of night,"

You sat down on the bed, kissing his forehead as he wrapped an arm around your waist.

"I'm surprised you remembered,"

"Of course I did... I was lucky one shop was open twenty-four seven," Sebastian grumbled as he pulled you back to bed, clearly having no plans of getting up.

You giggled as you wrapped your arms around him, giving in as he eased up.

"I'm assuming you want to spend Valentine's together inside?"

"You think...?" you rolled your eyes as you played with his hair, hearing him take a deep breath as he weighed heavier on top of you.

"Just a couple minutes, then we're getting up..."

"Mhm," Sebastian replied half-heartedly, making himself comfortable as he laid his head on your chest.

You happily popped another piece of chocolate into your mouth as you waited for Sebastian, taking his sweet time to dress up.

"Aren't I getting any?" he smirked, placing his hand on either of your sides as he leaned closer to your lips.

"Relax, you baby," you teased, putting chocolate onto his lips, making him eat it.

"Mine's in here," you opened the drawer of your bed stand and pulled out a light blue box with a transparent lid, showing an array of pink cupcakes decorated with hearts and sparkles.