|Sebastian Moran| He's A Tramp

A/N: HOW DID THIS BOOK SUDDENLY GOT 1K READS WHAT THE HECK ASHAGSJAHSG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Tag/s: Songfic

Warning/s: Profanity, Mentions of Sex(?) IDK

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/N): Your Friend's Name
(F/L): Your Friend's Last Name

2nd Person's POV

"(F/N)! Slow down!" you shouted, trying to match your friend's pace as they pulled on your arm.

"(Y/N), you don't understand! That's Margaret Lee! The Margaret "Peggy" Lee! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!" they urged, pulling you along to the bar where they spotted the singer by the window.

"I-I get it! But slow down! I'm gonna land face-first on the ground if you keep pulling me," you let out a yelp and accidentally tripped on a rock, making (F/N) pull you back to your feet.

"Don't worry, I got you!" they grinned as you continued to run towards the bar, almost bumping into a couple of people.

When you arrived, the place was bustling with people as a large crowd surrounded the famous performer.

(F/N) exhaled sharply but kept strong.

They looked around their bag and took out a small notebook and pen.

"You can wait here. I'll go ask for Peggy Lee's autograph," they reassured as they went through the crowd, pushing and pulling their way, but it didn't seem to work.

You let out a sigh as you held them from their shoulders, surprising them.

"I'll be your shield as we make our way," you muttered as you pulled them closer to you, powering your way through the crowd.

With one last push, you fell onto the floor in front of the crowd.

"I owe you one, (Y/N)..." they sighed, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Damn right you owe me..." you breathily chuckled, brushing off your knees as you stood up.

"Are you two okay?" a suave female voice asked, making (F/N) freeze and look up.

Peggy Lee looked at you both with worry as she reached out a hand to (F/N), who seemed to have their brain go haywire from the scene.

"I-I-I'm fine...!" (F/N) quickly stood up, stumbling a little as you held them for support.

"It's nice to see--I can't believe I get to--I mean, I'm just a--I'm a huge fan!" (F/N) finished their sentence, making Peggy laugh lightly.

"It's nice to meet you too," Peggy smiled politely, making (F/N) buckle on their knees.

You let out a sigh and an amused smile as you grabbed (F/N)'s arms, pulling them up so Peggy would see the notebook and pen.

She smiled at you with a nod, grabbing the notebook and pen to sign.

"And who is this for?"

"(F/N) (F/L)," you answered, looking over to the paper to make sure it was spelled correctly while (F/N) was still frozen in time.

"(F/N)... (F/L)..." she mumbled, ending the autograph with a small heart and giving it back to (F/N), who seemed to have forgotten how to speak.

"How about singing your new song before you leave?" a waitress suggested, showing the small stage at the end of the bar.

"New song?" you questioned, making them look at you as Peggy Lee bashfully chuckled.