|William James Moriarty| SFW Alphabet

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

In his own way, he's very affectionate. He likes to make sure you're by his side when you're out, values your time together, and looks forward to going home to see you. He shows his affection usually by time or words. He's complimenting you whenever he can, calls you nicknames, and makes sure you know how much he loves you. He only gets physically affectionate when you're alone or that he wants to tease you.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

He's the best friend you go to for advice and to vent out. He knows in an instant if something is wrong or you're in a bad mood. He listens to your every word and knows how to make you feel better. However, you also know better than to push his buttons. I feel like you'd meet at the orphanage. He'd probably teach you how to read and write, hanging out and playing with him and Louis, and you sometimes look after Louis when his sickness gets worse. Over time, you just became best friends.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He likes to take nap cuddles with you. His go-to is his head on your lap, or you're just wrapped in his arms, maybe laying on top of him. He's not very physical when he's awake, usually just holds your hand and some kisses here and there, but LOVES cuddling when you're about to go to sleep. You're always in his arms when you wake up, or he's leaning to you in some way. When you're alone, he's either holding your hand, touching your feet with his or laying his head on your shoulder.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

His main goal in life was to make the country equal and get rid of corrupted nobles, but he'd think of the what-ifs if he could have an ordinary life. If he does have a chance to have one, he'd want to settle down with you with his brothers and the whole gang by your side, living peacefully. I think he's pretty decent with cooking, cleaning, and house chores. He's just busy being a college professor and crime consultant, so he lets Louis and the others take care of it.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

If he needed to break up with someone, he'd make himself look like the bad guy. Completely emotionless expression, bluntly saying he wants to break up and just giving you every reason to hate him. He doesn't mind if he gets slapped or punched on his chest since he'll keep blaming himself for the result. William knew he couldn't have a normal relationship and yet still decided to go with it even though he knew it would just end in heartbreak.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

If you're dating him, I feel like he's already thought about a future with you in the long run. He doesn't let many people be a part of his life. So if he let you in, then he probably sees you together with him until the end. While he is committed, he takes a while to propose to you. He wants to make sure you want this as much as he does and that you're both ready to take the next step.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He is very gentle. He observes your every move and expression to make sure he makes the best decision to help you. He knows being in a relationship has responsibilities, so he does his best to make sure you feel loved. He's quite a busy person, but he still makes sure he has time for you. He's very emotionally guarded, always hiding behind a smile. But he's always there when you need a shoulder to cry on. He makes sure that you know he's a safe space for you to go when you need him the most.