|Headcanons| Modern!AU

A/N: I know it's the end of the month but still- HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 JUST BECAUSE IT'S THE END OF JUNE DOESN'T MEAN I STOP BEING QUEER

|General|

-You better bet your ass we're still eating the rich.

-Corrupt and/or rich people better beware.

-I feel like they'd also defend the minorities or discriminated communities.

-Because you know, equality for everyone :-)

-I know it's set in England, but color is nice to see once in a while (It doesn't have to be on the main characters but SOMEWHERE)

-Diversity <3

|William James Moriarty|

-I don't think much has changed like this man will still slaughter all the devils that walk on this earth mercilessly.

-I feel like he's not super tech-savvy, but he's a fast learner and can do what he needs to

-Lord help him with his college lectures.

-This man will have a dedicated fanbase at that college. No one can change my mind.

-He KNOWS there are students there that just want to have him as a professor and doesn't really care about the subject, so he may or may not do something to... remove the undedicated ones :)

-Imagine doing a quiz or a test on the first day- he's a MATH professor too, Jesus Christ-

-It's your choice if you want to have him on your schedule.

-Extra credit is non-existent.

-I feel like he'd really want to learn or talk to diverse people about things that he can't get from books.

-I feel like he'd relate to the aromantic or asexual spectrums, not sure where

-But he's happy to see that there are people just like him :)

|Sherlock Holmes|

|Sherlock Holmes|

-He gives me gay vibes-- I'm so sorry-

-Or again, aromantic or asexual, I'm not sure where he lands but somewhere there.

-He's just not straight. You know?

-He's still a smoker but might use those electric cigarettes or nicotine patches if John is fed up with the smell.

-...Still doesn't pay his rent on time, though-

-Also, since Sherlock likes to play music on the violin, I feel like he'd keep a pair of headphones in the apartment.

-He has UNLIMITED ACCESS to music. Of course, he'll use it.

-When he needs to think and block out noises, he pops those headphones on and plays his playlist.

-He LOVES the internet too.

-No need to go to the library for books and information.

-People can deliver you what you need, online shopping for groceries, and many more.

-John makes him leave the flat every once in a while for fresh air.

25