Being In a Relationship with Mycroft Holmes

A/N: THANK YOU FOR THE 10K READS AND 500+ VOTES!!!! I THOUGHT I PUBLISHED THIS BUT NOPE IT WAS STILL A DRAFT :')

Tag/s: Headcanons

-*inhale* ᵈᵃᵈᵈʸ ᵐᵃᵗᵉʳᶦᵃˡ

-You may or may not be dragged into his antics with his brother.

-Sherlock's asking you every time you visit if his brother's paying you to pose as his partner.

-He tries to plan dates with you, but sometimes his work and brother can get in the way.

-If your date is ever cut off short, there will be apology roses on your desk in the morning.

-At the start of the relationship, he will be gentle with you and act like a gentleman from a romantic novel you've always dreamed of.

-But once you two get used to the relationship, he gets a little bolder.

-Expect a lot of teasing, playful remarks, and more physical contact to make you blush.

-He likes cuddling with you or just holding you close like a teddy bear after a stressful day of work.

-He can get jealous but will never admit to it if he ever sees you talking to the oldest Moriarty, or let alone his brother.

-He knows his skills with the love department need work, but he's doing what he can to make it up to you.

-If you're out on your own, he will shamelessly make one of his subordinates be your bodyguard if he can.

-If you ever recommend something for him, he'll try it once and maybe use it all the time.

-Or if you compliment him on something, he will start doing it almost every day.

-Sherlock's still shocked that his brother found a romantic partner, but he's actually happy for him.

43