|Sebastian Moran| SFW Alphabet

A/N: Other characters coming up next!

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Very affectionate. Sebastian likes having you close to him whenever he can. When he comes back from missions, he needs to cuddle with you or just hold you close. When you are with him on missions, expect to be by his side the whole time or somewhere Sebastian can see you. He likes to tease you whenever he can and have you on his lap or close by his side at home.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

You two met when William was recruiting members for his team. You caught his eye, and he decided to get to know you. You two became sort of sarcastic best friends where you would insult and tease each other but kill whoever hurts the other. He'd even give you shooting lessons for your self-defense... and it's fun to tease your skills.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He likes to cuddle but doesn't admit it. Like he'd get upset if you don't want to cuddle when he gets home and annoys you to the very end to get what he wants. He likes to be the big spoon and have you in his arms, but he doesn't complain if you two switch-- he feels safe in your arms. You two usually cuddle on the couch, chair, bed, or just anywhere comfortable and private.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Well... Settling down is the last thing on this man's mind... until you two got serious. You two already live together, and he can't imagine a life without you... And you two are kind of a married couple already. Ask Louis for Seb's cooking and cleaning skills. He always skips out his duties, except when you do it with him. He only really cooked for his brothers in arms, but he doesn't mind learning and getting better if it's for you.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

He'd just tell it to you straight in person. He makes sure that you two are alone, so people won't disturb you. If you were a waitress at one of the bars he goes to, expect to never see him go there ever again after the break-up. But if you were a teammate, he tries to smooth this over as much as he can, so your relationship won't complicate William's plans. He'd be upset that it didn't work out. He might go drinking more, but he tries not to let it get to him during missions.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

Not that big on commitment, either. Sebastian always thought he'd die either during the war or on missions. He never thought he'd have someone to share his life with. But when you get past his walls, he's thought of asking to marry you once the corrupted nobles are all gone, everything smooths over so that you'd have a simple life together.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He's gentle with you AT FIRST in the relationship since he doesn't want to accidentally hurt you. He still teases you, but he watches your expressions just in case he goes too far. He tries to hide behind his image, not really wanting people to know what he's been through back when he was a soldier or give off that he needs anyone in his life. But once you go past them and he lets you in, he becomes open and vulnerable.