Relationship Headcanons with Charles Milverton

Tag/s: Headcanons

-The first time you two met, you hated Milverton with a passion.

-Just the mere mention of his name makes your skin crawl and blood boil.

-And you have no problem showing it to him.

-When he's around, your face shows pure disgust and annoyance. Which he found surprisingly amusing.

-You were usually pretty kind and approachable, but as long as he's around, you're repulsed.

-Because of his interest, he started spending more time with you.

-You wanted to curse every God that existed ever since then.

-He made his subordinates find information about you, wanting to know each and every detail about you.

-One thing led to another, and you started working for him.

-You found out he blackmailed your boss.

-You tried to find a job somewhere else, but no one would accept you because of Milverton.

-Since you had no choice, you agreed to work for him.

-Even though you worked for him, you're not going down with a fight.

-Every time you met, you had the fakest smile and were clearly trying to hurt him each and every day.

-Milverton wasn't fazed; he actually found them fun. Especially when he gets to see your irritated face each day.

-HOWEVER!

-If someone else tried to mess with you, he's not having any of it.

-If some drunkard tried to harass you, Milverton whacked him with his cane no problem.

-When you asked why he did that, he said nothing.

-Only he can mess around with you.

-He didn't know why, but he didn't want to see you go through anything nasty... Unless it's because of him.

-Your annoyed and angered expressions are only valid if it's because of him.

-The more time you spend with him, the more... tolerable he is.

-If it's your birthday or a special occasion, he gives you a day off or some free time.

-He became a little kinder to you, especially when you're not in the mood for his usual antics.

-He usually leaves you alone or leaves you some of your favorite food and drink.

-When he sees you slowly coming back, he dips his toes in the water slightly, checking if you're finally okay.

-You were appreciative during those moments.

-Not like you ever admit it.

-But when Milverton asked you out, he was very genuine and vulnerable. It almost sent you to a shock.

-When you agreed to go out with him, he went back to his old self and teased you.

-That led to another argument, but it was clear that you two were happy.

-It was during your wedding when the Whiteleys became huge on the news.

-You pleaded not to do anything horrible during your big day, and he actually gave in.

-He'll never admit it, but he has a soft spot for you.

-And he wants this day to be perfect for both of you.

-You can never fully change this man, unfortunately.

-But you have tamed him, which surprised a lot of people.

-Don't be surprised if two mysterious gentlemen left you a gift saying thank you for some reason at your wedding.

104