|Sherlock Holmes| Boundaries (Ver. 2)

A/N: Not much changed, just the ending ^^"

Tag/s: Rewrite, Established Relationship, Angst? Hurt? with a Happy Ending

Warning/s: Profanity

2nd Person's POV

"Excuse me..." you trailed off, looking around as you make sure your treats were not damaged.

"(Y/N)! It's nice to see you again!" Miss Hudson greeted you with a bear hug, making you smile as you returned it just as tightly.

"I was here just a couple of days ago, though," you laughed, letting her go.

"Are Sherlock and John back yet?" you asked, looking around.

"No, not yet. Probably out running around the city again looking for an interesting murder case," she sighed, making you chuckle.

"Then, how about we enjoy these as we wait for them?" you suggested, showing her the treats you brought with your visit.

Her face brightened as she headed off to the kitchen, pulling you by the hand.

"I'll go make us some tea! You go sit over there!"

While Miss Hudson and you chatted, a loud bang from the entrance interrupted your conversation.

"Sherlock!" Miss Hudson scolded, but the great detective only grimaced as he headed off to his room.

John let out a tired sigh as he removed his coat and hat.

"Did something happen?" you asked as the sound of the violin started to play from upstairs.

"Sherlock thought that a handful of noble's death was murder, but it really was just natural causes, and now," John threw his hands up, "He's all upset..."

Your brows furrowed in worry as you looked up to their room, wanting to help him but don't know how.

"How about I try talking to him? Maybe that'll help him clear his head," you suggested, making both of their heads perk up.

"Will you, (Y/N)? He listens to you more than to us," John added hopefully.

"I highly doubt that, but I'll do my best." you nervously chuckled as you waved your hand.

You quickly headed back to the kitchen and grabbed a box of treats, marching up to their room.

You gently knocked on the door, but the violin kept playing.

You took a deep breath as you slowly walked inside, seeing Sherlock playing by the window.

"Sherlock?" you calmly called out, but he didn't hear you.

You frowned at this but shook it off, placing the treats by the table.

You let out a sigh as you saw the files and papers scattered on the floor, deciding to clean them up as you waited for Sherlock to calm down.

"What are you doing here?" he accusingly asked as he stopped playing, making you look over to him.

"I was just visiting and-"

"-Didn't you just come here the other day?" he reminded with an annoyed tone, catching you off guard.

"W-Well, yeah... But I was just-"

"-What? So bored of your life that you come here practically every day?" he questioned, walking up to you as you backed away.