|Special| Birds and the Bees

A/N: AYYYY 50 parts!! Thank you so much for reading this mess of a book ^^ It's just some random Idea I had, and just wanted to get out of my system ^^" Based on that one scene from Bridgerton, so some of them might seem OOC ^^"

Tag/s: Random, Fem!Reader

Warning/s: Talking about where babies come from with Victorian Era s3x education

2nd Person's POV

"Here you go, sweetheart,"

"Thank you," you smiled contently, excited for the scavenger hunt event for the orphanages.

"(Y/N)!" (F/N) shouted as she ran up to you, leading you to an abandoned alleyway.

"(F/N)? What are you doing here?" you asked, stumbling over your feet as you tried to regain your balance.

"(Y/N), you live with other-- what are those for?" she asked, looking down at your bags.

"For the charity event next week, don't you remember? We're hosting a scavenger hunt for the kids," you reminded, making her shake her head.

Right, right..." she shrugged it off, making you look at her with a deadpan expression.

"You do live with other men, right?" she bluntly asked, making you raise a brow.

"I guess... why?" their face lost its color as they harshly grabbed your arm, turning you in every which way, and poked your stomach.

"Hey! (F/N), seriously! What's all this about!?" you asked, covering your stomach from her.

She bit her lip as she looked around, grabbing your hand as she whispered to you.

"You're certain you have never been with child, correct?" you blushed at their question as you smacked her side with your bags.

"Of course not! I'm not even betrothed!" you defended as she groaned out in pain.

"Are you drunk!? You know better than to drink during the day!" you asked, inspecting her face.

"I'm not drunk!" she defended, rubbing her arm, "But a maid of mine is with child," she whispered, leaning closer to you.

"So...?"

"And she's not married!" she whispered loudly, making you furrow your brows.

"That's impossible... How is she with child if she's not married?"

"I don't know... Not even my own mother would tell me," she huffed, frustrated and confused.

"But I do know that she has been spending some time with a butler she fancies, so maybe-"

"-Lady (F/N)! Lady (F/N)! The carriage is waiting!" (F/N)'s lady-in-waiting called out, making (F/N) sigh.

"Can't you ask one of them? Since marriage isn't even required, we don't actually know how a woman-"

"-Lady (F/N)!"

"Who knows, maybe you'll be next-"

"-Lady (F/N)!"

"ALL RIGHT!" she shouted back, making people around look at you both.

You bashfully bowed at them as you awkwardly laughed while (F/N) glared at them.

"Just be careful, okay? I'll call you later," she warned, walking off as she left you dumbfounded.