Part 39: Bedtime

Loki stands up and takes you by the hand as he escorts you back to your room. You didn't say anything as you let Loki lead you away still in shock that he actually liked you back. You must be dreaming or something, but if so you never wanted to wake up. Although you were still concerned with the whole mortal-immortal thing you decided you weren't going to worry about it right now. For some reason, you weren't feeling super nervous or anxious just happy. You were going to try and hold on to this feeling for as long as possible.

Loki was also quiet, finding himself distracted, overjoyed that you weren't dating Thor and that you liked him as well. He just wanted to pull you up into his arms and never let you go. As you both arrived at your room Loki decides to do just that; he opens your door letting go of your hand while holding out his own, gesturing for you to go in, but before you could he scoops you up into his arms bridal style. You let out a squeal in surprise at his playful deception, giggling as he carries you over placing you down on your bed.

Except he didn't put you down, he just held you tight staring at you happily. "Loki!!" you laughed, but he wasn't listening, "put me down" you continued while still laughing. Loki gave you a wide grin before spinning you around and tossing you on the bed. You bounce against the mattress, laughing as you pull yourself onto your elbows unaware that your robe was slipping open. Loki leans down over you his smile still just as wide while placing his hands on either side of you. You stop laughing, as your face begins to heat up, his sudden close proximity causes you to get all flustered. You are unable to keep eye contact with him for long and end up looking down. To your horror, you find that your robe was wide open, with your sports bra and panties fully on display.

You preferred wearing sports bras and bought a couple of really nice, good quality ones. The one you were wearing had a multi-strap crisscross pattern in the back and a fully functional zipper in the front to easily get it on or off. It had a simple floral leaf pattern and was made up of different shades of olive green, with a splash of baby blue here and there. You were also wearing the matching panties, they were mid-rise and had a thick strip of black mesh panelling on the sides matching the bra. You didn't think much about it but your ass and breasts currently looked amazing.

Your sudden look of horrific shock draws Loki's attention downwards to your body. He is more than a little surprised to find that you have nothing but your underwear on underneath your robe. You let out a small shriek as you quickly shove a pillow into Loki's face, he was distracted, still taking in the view. You quickly hop off the bed telling Loki not to look as you rush into your closet to put something on. You shut the door hard as you sink down against it holding your knees tightly and internally scream. Loki saw you in your underwear and you were completely and utterly mortified. You weren't even sure if you would be able to leave the closet after what just happened.

Loki on the other hand found the whole situation rather enjoyable; you were so cute all flustered like that and seeing you in your underwear was a surprise to be sure, but definitely a welcome one. He wondered briefly if that zipper he saw was functional or not as he sat down on your bed putting the pillow you threw at him back. He stared over at the closet door the shadow at the bottom revealing you just sitting there on the floor. Loki calls out to you, under the assumption you are too embarrassed to do anything, and he was right.

You snap back out of it when hearing Loki call out to you and you jumped up onto your feet apologizing through the door. If you weren't embarrassed enough Loki offers to make it even by letting you see his underwear. "Ahhhh! No, I'm fine! Just get comfy I'll be out in a minute" you yell back. As you hastily rummage through the dresser in your closet. Loki tries not to laugh as he imagined your face when he basically just offered to strip for you. He sees through the bottom of the door and hears you rushing around to quickly put something on. Loki gets comfortable as instructed, making his way over to the far side of the bed to lay down as well as magically changing into his pyjamas: a pair of black plaid pyjama pants and a grey v neck t-shirt. He wasn't planning on staying here with you tonight, but he also wasn't going to leave until you kicked him out.

Loki watches as the light from your closet flickers off and the door opens with you sticking just your head out for a moment before coming out altogether. You put on some grey fitted sweatpants that cut off just below your knees, a plain white shirt with spaghetti straps and your green knit sweater. Loki was very happy to see the sweater he liked so much make a return. You slowly shuffled your way over to the bed, awkwardly getting in as you were still overloaded with embarrassment.

You get under the covers and lay down next to Loki, looking at him every so often. You eventually turn over onto your side putting your head down on his shoulder while hesitantly placing your arm across his chest. Loki is a bit surprised you just cuddled right up to him but not missing a beat he slowly wraps his arm around you, pulling you ever so slightly closer. He then puts his other arm on top of yours, holding your hand moving it so it rests over his heart.