Part 117: Christmas Morning 1/4

You felt good as you woke up, you twisted and turned, feeling something between your legs, letting out moan after moan as you felt your body getting tenser and soon you jolted up from the sensation. "Loki!" you called his name, before lifting up the blankets to find your lover between your legs playing with you, he then looked up, saying good morning and wishing you a Merry Christmas. "It certainly is a good morning if that's how we're starting off the day" you laughed, pulling Loki up to kiss you, greeting him properly before locking lips and holding your love close to you. "Merry Christmas Loki," you say with the warmest smile after pulling away to look at him, resting your forehead against his as you run your fingers through his hair, truly happy to be by his side. 

You wanted to get up as you were obviously very excited about it being Christmas and all, you really wanted to go give everyone their gifts starting with the Stockings for you and Loki, but he wouldn't let you get up, telling you, no, while holding you tight instead. "Baby!" you squealed, as Loki pulled you on top of him, kissing your neck, running his hands all over your body tickling you, you kept laughing and begged him to stop but he wouldn't. "But Christmas..." you whined before squealing and giggling some more as you tried to fight off your boyfriend's affection and tickles, you really wanted him to go through his stocking. "Please, Santa came..." you began but your voice trailed off as Loki brushed up against your ear with his lips whispering, "yes you did", and you blush as he was referring to something else entirely.  

You let out a gasp, getting all flustered you started hitting Loki playfully on the arm while repeatedly calling him naughty, to his complete and utter enjoyment. Loki then pulled you in for a kiss, it was long, full of love and passion, after that he let you go to get up, and you rushed to throw on the Christmas outfit you had prepared for today. You really did go all out, having procured several Christmas-themed outfits from the pyjamas to the sexy lingerie and now a fancy Christmas dress. It was a black, long-sleeved tea-length dress and it was puffy, it had a large skirt and you even had on a petticoat underneath to give it some serious volume. The top of the dress was plain black with a sweetheart neckline and a wide red ribbon belt tied with a big bow in the back, the skirt itself was also black but was covered with a Christmas pattern. From hot chocolate with whipped cream to candy canes, gingerbread and all kinds of other cakes and cookies your dress looked almost good enough to eat and Loki definitely wanted to eat you. 

You also had on the black thigh-high boots from last night as well as two poinsettia hair bows with holly, gold and green leaves, little jewels and bits of gold here and there. Your hair was pulled partly up into two large space buns each decorated with one of the hair bows while the lower half of your hair just flowed down in the elegant natural wave they had. You looked beautiful giving Loki a little spin and pose before handing him a tie that matched the pattern on your skirt and a poinsettia flower for his lapel, saying he didn't have to wear them but it would make you really happy if he did. Of course, the God of Mischief couldn't say no to you, especially while you were so cute and happy when you handed him the accessories and he quickly got dressed putting them on. 

Loki soon returned wearing a simple dark grey three-piece suit with a white button-up, the Christmas tie and Poinsettia flower on his jacket, he looked gorgeous, as always. You couldn't help but smile, letting out a little squeal from how good you thought he looked, nearly dropping what you were holding, promptly putting the Stockings down to go kiss and hug him. Loki noticed the matching Stockings you bought, full of little things and he raised an eyebrow at you so you explained the tradition of "Santa" filling them up with treats, little toys and the like. He knew about this tradition but he didn't think you had actually bought things to put in them, assuming the Stockings were for decoration only. 

You quickly walked back over to grab Loki's Stocking, handing it to him as you sat back down on the bed watching him go through it, hoping he liked everything you got. You put in the obvious stuff, the little things your Grandparents gave you like Candy, fuzzy socks, lip bomb, and lotion but you had also bought some loose-leaf tea, a tea infuser, and half a dozen bath bombs. You also put in a Criminal Minds Brain-teaser book with a few pencils and erasers, hoping it gave him something to do in his downtime besides reading. You then handed him a little bottle of wine, it was a kind he liked but even with buying a smaller version it still didn't fit, so you just gave it to him afterwards. You pretty much had the same things in yours, except instead of bath bombs you had some accessories, a bunch of pretty hairpins, a couple of bracelets, and a thick black choker necklace with Loki's name on it, which you quickly put on before he noticed you pulled it out. You also got yourself a regular adult brain teaser/puzzle book instead of a Criminal Minds Puzzle book, so you wouldn't have the same one. 

Loki gave you a kiss, thanking you for everything when he noticed the necklace and a mischievous grin stretched onto his face but you told him that you had one more thing left. You then pulled out two little stuffed animals; a cat and a mouse, and they were dressed up in your superhero outfits. The cat was wearing a classic Loki look, including a gold, green, and black jacket as well as the large antler helmet and of course cat Loki had a dagger too. The Mouse was dressed in your new costume as you took up the mantle of an older hero, Firestar, who was around in the 1980s, although your costume was a bit different; for starters, you didn't wear a mask as she did, and instead of the classic yellow suit, you opted for white, it had no sleeves, a turtleneck collar and a peekaboo back in the spot your wings would come out. You also had bright red Wildland fireman boots with gold laces and long red fingerless gloves that matched the boots. Your outfit was more for flare and style than anything else, you loved wearing it out on missions but you would opt for your dragon armour for serious fights. 

You handed the Mouse Firestar to your boyfriend as you would be keeping Cat Loki for yourself, making the stuffed animal dance around and "say" really cute but very un-Loki things, while laughing. You asked him what he thought and Loki replied, "the Mouse is cute and all darling but I want the real thing" before leaning in to grab you and cover you in kisses. Loki didn't want to let go, and as much as you loved kissing him you knew you would have to go downstairs at some point, knowing Thor or Peter would no doubt come to get you soon to open presents. You pulled away, both loading up your stuff back in your Stockings as you heard knocking at the door, it was Thor and Peter, as predicted they couldn't wait any longer and they came to get you.