Part 52: Jealousy, Jealousy

You were about to tell Troy all about Loki when you spot him standing across from the bar and call him over to introduce him. He comes over and you say "Loki this is my new friend Troy Baker. Troy Baker this Loki of Asgard my uh..." you wanted to say boyfriend but Loki wanted to keep it on the down low so you are about to say bestfriend but Loki beat you to it saying "boyfriend, I'm Y/N's boyfriend". They shake hands, Troy says "nice to meet you Loki. Wow that's quite the handshake, I swear any harder and you'd break my hand" he laughs, then Loki laughs and you start to laugh nervously. "You never know I might just" Loki says and Troy stops laughing and looks at Loki before laughing again, Loki joins in and you just stand there terrified. "You are funny, God of Mischief and all, it makes sense" Troy says and you nod your head, with a fake grin saying "yep, life of the party this guy" you point at Loki while you fake a laugh. You turn to Loki and say "hey life of the party can I have a word outside?" you say goodbye to Troy and say how nice it was to meet him before leading Loki outside to talk on the balcony.

You take Loki outside and ask him "okay Loki what's wrong? I'm chatting nicely, making new friends and you keep threatening to break and or take people's hands". You cross your arms and raise an eyebrow at him waiting for a response. Loki insists that this Troy guy was flirting with you, you crack up and tell him he definitely wasn't flirting with you. "He's married" you tell him but Loki says "so? That hasn't stopped men in the past" cutting you off from finishing your sentence. "To a man, Loki" you say, waiting a minute for him to catch on, before saying "he's gay Loki. Not that it matters. It's just a party, it's just dancing and having a good time. I was finally having a good time... are you not having a good time?". You look at him with concern until you realize what was really going on. "Wait are you jealous?" you wait for him to respond but he turns away pouting a bit, you let out a small giggle and teasingly say "Is my big strong Asgardian jealous?". You continue to stare at Loki as he tries to deny how jealous he was and you tell him he's so cute before laughing some more. "Do I have to remind you, I like you, dummy" you boop him on the nose as you smile wide at him. Loki looks at you, finally letting his frustration and jealousy out as he pins you to one of the walls outside.

Loki was jealous, so jealous and you teasing him about it wasn't helping, he couldn't keep it in any longer. He holds you in place against the wall as you look back at him with wide eyes, not scared exactly but definitely surprised and maybe even a little excited. Loki looked all serious but you couldn't help but start to crack up giggling "so super duper jealous". But before you could finish talking Loki cuts you off with a kiss, grabbing your face and pulling you against him by your waist. You wrapped your arms around him, one around his neck tangled in his hair and the other you placed on his chest.

You continue to kiss until you hear a familiar voice calling your name, it was Thor. You both pull away as fast as possible but it was too late he saw what you were doing and he looked completely shocked. You look at Thor and then back Loki unsure of what to do, when Loki pipes up "we're together brother". You're worried what Thor will think, hoping he wouldn't be upset when he shouts "YESSS!!!" and grabs you and Loki squeezing you both in a tight hug. "I'm so happy for you brother, and Lady Y/N that officially makes you my little sister" Thor cheers putting you both down. Everyone is happy until then notice something's wrong with you.

At Thor calling you his little sister your eyes went all misty grey again, it triggered an memory of the old Y/N; it's young Y/N all upset, for some reason or another and young Thor comforting her. He says "no matter what happens you'll always be my little sister". Young Thor pulls you into a hug as you stare up out of a deep hole, through the trees at the sunset sky.

You snap back out of it unsure of what just happened, Loki was holding you in his arms and you were sitting together on a bench still outside. Your face was all red as you start to realize that maybe those 3 iced teas you had weren't regular iced teas. You remember it was a different bartender who gave you your drinks, and you wonder if they made the mistake of making your iced teas alcoholic. As it so happens this other bartender misunderstood the order and ended up giving you Long Island iced teas with lemon juice and very little ice by mistake. They also made both of your refills so all three iced teas ended up containing a decent amount of alcohol. It could explain your recent silly behaviour and the sudden blackout, although it would usually take a lot more alcohol than this to knock you out.

You sit up feeling a bit dizzy and giggly as you tell Loki that you think there may have been alcohol in the iced teas you had. You then start to giggle some more grabbing Loki's face telling him how cute he looks before hugging him asking how you could be so lucky to have found Loki. Thor was still right there, asking Loki again to reconsider taking you to see Doctor Strange while you continue to cuddle him. You suddenly perked up, ignoring what Thor was saying asking Loki if he wanted to dance. Loki tells you no and that he was talking you home but you weren't leaving until you got to dance with Loki. You keep on insisting that he dance with you, but obviously Loki isn't budging. You really wanted to dance with him, for some reason it was really important so you start playing dirty.

You give him a cute pout as you sit on his lap, tracing little circles on his chest with your pointer finger as you ask your prince to dance. With the alcohol in your system your anxiety was gone, you felt silly, confident and perhaps even a little horny. It was almost as if you were a completely different person, a person who was going to get what she wanted. So you stepped it up a level saying to Loki in a sweet sing-song voice "please... my king, I reeeeally want to dance". Loki was having a real hard time trying to stay serious with you being all cute and playful, but he was determined to stay strong.

Loki told you there was nothing you could say that would make him change his mind and you smiled "you wanna bet pretty boy?". You had one final trick up your currently nonexistent sleeve, you got really close to him and said "Loki I want to dance, please". He doesn't budge, not that you expected him to, not before your final play; you say "oh pretty please..." before whispering in his ear "daddy".