Part 137: Stag Party

You were excited and a little sad watching Loki head off with the guys to go to his three-day Bachelor party, you knew he'd have a great time but you would obviously still miss him. You wouldn't see him until Saturday evening, the night before the wedding, and you wouldn't even get to spend the night with him as you were doing that "can't see the bride until the wedding" tradition. You told the guys that they better take good care of your man otherwise... let's just say the Avengers will have several openings for new teammates. They laughed awkwardly at what you said, before quickly running away a little terrified, while Loki just pulled you in, giving you a passionate kiss saying "I love you" before heading off for the jet. You waved goodbye while shouting "I love you more" while blowing kisses at him and smiling, and Loki waved back, calling out "not possible my love", saying he loved you the most. "I love you times infinity, so ha, you can't beat that" you playfully shout, and Loki responds with "I love you times infinity plus seven" making you laugh, but before you could add exponents into your love equation Thor yanks him onto the jet and they promptly take off.  

You didn't even get to have breakfast with Loki this morning, as they would be heading to various places over the course of today, tomorrow, and Saturday. So feeling a little blue you exited the hanger to head off to the kitchen to get something to eat, and luckily Wanda and Vision made waffles. Vision didn't end up going with the guys, and neither did Peter, as there would be a lot of drinking and with the possibility of strippers, he much rather stay with the ladies and his girlfriend. You had no idea what Natasha planned but you were so excited, hoping for something really fun like a theme park, or maybe a trip to a different country. You secretly hoped it would be some combination of the two as Natasha led the group into the Avengers' official meeting room to go over everything they were going to do until the others got back. 

Meanwhile with Loki and the guys... 

For Loki's three-day party each member picked a different activity, travelling to several different countries in Europe, although it didn't take too long to get to each one as Dr.Strange would be joining them on the trip, opening portals between locations. They first went to Italy, where they would be learning to drive Formula 1 cars for an actual race, but they still weren't completely sure how Tony arranged such a thing. Thor picked out all the places to eat and drink while on the trip, as Food was his specialty, not admitting to anyone that you helped him pick some unique international spots. Steve, Sam, and Bucky signed them up for a paintball tournament in Germany, Loki was surprisingly into it and liked it even more when they won the whole thing. Dr.Strange booked a session in a Sherlock Holmes-themed escape room in the Netherlands, it was one of the best and hardest in the world but they still solved it, now holding the record for the fastest completion. Pietro, who didn't end up going on the trip for obvious reasons, still suggested and help plan the final location; San Antonio, Ibiza. It was a beautiful island and it was also apparently the party capital of Europe, although some would argue it was the party capital of the World.  

They partied all day and well into the evening, ending the night with multiple strippers, some male and some female putting on quite the show for the God of Mischief. Loki for his part felt a bit uncomfortable being both drunk and surrounded by young, attractive mortals and had a hard time politely turning them down, as he was committed to you. Everyone found it kind of hilarious watching Loki try to turn down all the half-naked people as he was usually so good at flirting and talking, but I guess with him being wasted it was a different story. 

With Dr.Strange's help, the jet was able to arrive back at the Compound rather quickly on the return trip, only taking just about an hour. All of them stumbling in totally drunk, all except for Dr.Strange and Clint who remained the sober babysitters for the trip, not that they mind as they collected plenty of blackmail material for later use. They all came into the main area to find your group all drunk, partly injured and for the most part, passed out on different pieces of furniture, all but Peter, Vision, and MJ as they didn't drink.  

You let out a gasp as you saw Loki walking in and you call out to him, "baby... there you are... I missed you, soooo much", you reached out your arms from your spot on the couch, wanting cuddles immediately. The God of Mischief came over, sitting down on your lap as he kissed you, not as drunk as before, but still pretty wasted as he went on about all the things he did on his trip, saying he had a good time. "I'm so happy you had fun... I was worried they wouldn't take good care of you, and then I'd have to beat them up... and I don't want to beat them up, so I'm soooo happy," you say giggling like crazy. Loki then inquired what you ended up doing, asking if you had fun and you did, "it was soooo much fun" you told him before going into detail about what happened. 

You told Loki you got to beat people up, "I got to punch so many people in the face," you whisper, trying not to giggle as you covered your mouth with your hands as if you just revealed a naughty little secret. Apparently, over the last few months, Natasha was able to track down Shield's top 10 most wanted and for your bachelorette party, you would track them down and capture them. It was so much fun, working together while becoming sneaky spies, being the first to clear the top 10 from the board in Shield's history. Everyone had fun, even MJ as she had been training in your old suit, the one Tony made with Chitauri tech, and although she wasn't an official member of the team yet, it was only a matter of time. She started doing patrols with Peter around New York, quickly earning the nickname, Neon, from the way the suit glowed, she wasn't super stoked on the name but fighting crime was fun. 

You handed over the last of them early this afternoon, deciding to spend the rest of the day patching up your injuries, getting wasted and eating pizza while playing board games. You were all still in your costumes for the most part although Peter and MJ changed into pyjamas as they both would be staying overnight, as the wedding was the following day. You all headed off to bed, saying your farewells to Loki as you wouldn't see him until tomorrow afternoon when you finally tied the knot.