Part 55: Sex Scene (18+)

Please be aware that this part is strictly for readers over the ages of 18. If you are under the age of 18 please skip this part. Thank You ♡

.

..

...

.....

...

..

.

Loki had undone all but one button when he pulled away, admiring your beautiful deep green silk robe, running his hands over the detailed embroidery on the sleeves. His left-hand takes hold of the collar and as he rubs the fabric between his fingers he looks back up at you "this is beautiful" he smiles but then he leans in and whispers "take it off". He releases you from his grasp and you move slowly to the foot of your bed and stand up. You have your back to him as you undo the belt of your robe, turning around slowly as you dramatically pull the belt loose. You let it slip off your shoulders, taking a step closer to Loki before letting it fall to the ground, revealing the curves of your body. Loki pulls off his shirt, tossing it aside as he takes in the view, you looked amazing in your pink and white lace lingerie. While your gaze fell over every beautiful curve and contour of his torso, you admired every part of his upper body. He was in fantastic shape but you knew that after all this wasn't the first time you had seen him without his shirt. Although he was slimmer than Thor, Loki was still all muscle from head to toe, appearing to you as if he was cut from the finest marble, and carved by Joseph Greefs.

You move closer to Loki, giving him a better view, as your eyes met his and you ask him calmly if it was going to hurt. He can tell you're being serious but also that you don't seem afraid, you just wanted to know, mentally preparing yourself for if it was going to hurt. Loki takes your hand and looks at you lovingly and says "It can hurt if you're not careful. But luckily for you your lover has experience". At that moment he stands up and pulls you in, as he starts to kiss your neck and collarbone. You aren't sure what to do as exciting moans start to escape from your mouth and end up wrapping one arm underneath his bicep resting on his shoulder blade and the other gripping the hair at the back of his head. Loki slowly turns you around, still devouring your neck, as he takes hold of you just below your waist and throws you onto the bed. You let out a surprised and excited shriek as you land on the bed, bouncing against the mattress. You see Loki unbuckle his belt, and start to pull down his trousers as you pull yourself up onto your elbows. He then crawls his way up the bed in a predatory fashion to only stop when he was directly on top of you, clad in only his dark green and black boxer shorts.

Loki begins to shower you with compliments as he starts to run his hands all over your body. He leans down to kiss you and you arch yourself up to meet him halfway, wrapping your arms around his neck. You let out an audible gasp as Loki takes hold of your breasts, cupping them in his hands squeezing them gently through your bra. You can feel your nipples growing hard, your pussy getting wet as you feel Loki undoing the clasps on your bra. You lift up your arms pulling off your bra as Loki once again takes hold of your breasts, squeezing your nipples between his fingers. Loki slowly moves his head down, leaving kisses on your neck and collarbone as he migrates further south. You can feel his lips replace his dominant hand, latching on to your nipple as he began to suck making you even wetter.

Loki's free hand travels down between your legs, he places his hand in your underwear upon your wet trembling quim rubbing it gently. "You're so wet" he says stopping for a moment to look up at you, watching the look on your face as he pushes one of his fingers inside you. You squeeze your eyes shut tight, as you feel him pressing his finger through your narrow opening, you end up gripping Loki's shoulders tight from the sensation. Your toes curl and you whisper his name, as he pulls his finger out to only put two back in, moving them in and out, as your whole body begins to tighten up.