Part 163: New Asgard

You landed and hesitated to get off the ship, but you could hear Rocket call out to someone, "hey, humie, where's big green?", but you couldn't hear the response so you poked out your head to see who it was. You didn't recognize him, and yet there was something familiar about this man, you couldn't quite place it, but you were certain you had met him before, you just weren't sure where. Before you could figure it out Rocket called back to you, "hey queenie, you coming?" and you shook your head, yes, stating you just had to grab your kids, quickly hurrying to grab your stuff and wake your children as they were still asleep. "My darlings we're here" you whisper gently, but before you could get off the ship you bumped into Hulk, or Bruce I guess as currently, he had the body of the Hulk but the mind of Dr.Banner. 

"Hi... Hulk?" you asked hesitantly, but with a smile soon stretching onto your face, happy to see either of your good friends, but he soon put his hand on your shoulder, giving you a smile before pulling you into a hug. "I missed you kid", Bruce said as he gently crushed you and you started to cry a little from how happy you were to be home, but before you could enjoy it for too long your kids started "attacking" the big green guy. "Leave our mommy alone!" Skylar and Terra shouted as they came to your aid, thinking the big "monster" made you cry and nobody made their mommy cry. Your twins kicked and punched Bruce in the legs before both of them grabbed onto him and wouldn't let go, even trying to bite him, not that anything they did actually hurt. "Skylar, Terra, stop attacking Dr.Banner, he's not a bad guy, he's mommy's friend" you shout while trying to pull them off of him, apologizing to Bruce for your children's behaviour, but he just smiled picking them up saying "none of that doctor stuff I'm your uncle Bruce".  

Bruce told you how cute they were, he could see that they were definitely Loki's children, it was kind of weird how much they looked like him, minus the red hair of course. "You know our daddy?" Terra asked, "really?" Skylar stated and you and Bruce look at each other, you take a second to perk up and tell them, "yes my sweets, your daddy was an Avenger like mommy, and like uncle Bruce". "That's cool!" they say in unison, telling Bruce they'd be Avengers too, and you smiled, "when your older, you can be heroes just like the rest of our family, go on missions and save the day". "Speaking of family..." Bruce started but he got closer to whisper that he and Rocket were going off to New Asgard to get Thor, and you don't even hesitate, saying that you were going as well. "Where are we going mommy?" Skylar asks and he and Terra look up at you as you tell them "we're going to see your uncle Thor", as you buckle them back into their seats. 

The flight was brief, but to be fair spaceships did go a lot faster than human airplanes, and soon you found yourselves in Norway, riding in an old truck to New Asgard. Well, Rocket, Bruce, and your kids were sitting in the back of the truck, you were floating behind as there wasn't enough room in the truck bed for everyone, but you didn't mind, more than happy to just float along. "Look, mommy, all that water, can we go swimming?" Terra asks, with Skylar quickly agreeing, wanting to swim as well, but you told them "not right now darlings, we're visiting your uncle Thor, which means you need to listen and no flying off". "Yes, mommy," they say together, before turning their attention over to the approaching town, excited again as Earth looked almost nothing like Nervaria. 

You arrived in town, passing by several Asgardians who were more than a little shocked to see their princess, seeing as most of them thought you were dead and you feel more than a little awkward as they stare at you. When out of nowhere you hear, "you shouldn't have come", and you turn to see Bruce going over to greet a lady he called Valkyrie, who he seemed to know well. Bruce then introduced Rocket but before he could introduce you and your kids, you came over to introduce yourself, offering your hand to shake, "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you". She raised an eyebrow at you, saying "Loki's wife", and you shook your head, yes, and Valkyrie followed up with "you are not what I expected", and you countered, "let me guess you expected more fire and brimstone". She smirked at you and you smirked back before Valkyrie turned back to Bruce and told him again that he shouldn't have come, with him asking, "it's that bad, huh?". Valkyrie told you guys that Thor only came into town once a month to pick up supplies, gesturing over to the alcohol, and your heart sank, worried about your big brother. "Just point us in the right direction, we'll handle it from there," you stated, full of determination to see Thor and give him a big hug and comfort him, knowing that you weren't the only one who lost Loki. 

You arrived and knocked on the door, but there was no answer so you knocked again, and still nothing so you forced the door open, with Bruce walking in and calling out for Thor. Bruce asked if you would wait outside with your kids, and although you wanted to go in to see him immediately you decided to listen, walking over to the ledge to sit with them and stare out over the sea pointing out some of the birds that were flying around as they had never seen birds before. You sat with Terra and Skylar for a few minutes until you hear a familiar voice call your name, and you get up to greet Thor, but see a very different man standing there in his place. "Hello, brother," you say giving him a soft smile, before running and giving him a hug, "I can't believe you're here, where did you end up?" Thor asked, and you promised to tell him everything but there was something you needed to do first. You got Thor to put you down and look over by the ledge where he saw two little red-haired children were sitting and you called them over, "Terra, Skylar, come meet your uncle Thor". 

"Uncle?" Thor questioned as the small children came rushing over giving him a hug, greeting him warmly and you told him that you didn't know but you were pregnant on Asgard before the incident involving Hela. "I gave birth to two healthy babies on a planet called Nervaria, I did my best but it's been hard, without him, and without you and the others", you whispered so your kids wouldn't overhear what you were saying. You then asked him if he would help, but you could tell by the look on his face that something was wrong, and you felt doubt grow in your heart, as you could tell how bad it really was. "You don't need my help," Thor said as he got up and walked back over to the entrance of his house, and Rocket spoke up, "we have Beer on the ship", and he stopped, asking "what kind?".