Part 83: R.I.P. Pietro (18+)

"WHAT?" Loki was loud and mad all over again as you revealed the fact that while he was gone Pietro confessed his feelings for you. Not only that but that he tried to kiss you even after finding out you were already dating him. He tries to get up from the bed to hunt down the Sokovian Speedster, the very much dead, Sokovian Speedster. You keep trying to tell Loki you already worked things out with Pietro, but he wasn't listening. You were getting really frustrated by this point and not really thinking what else to do you grab Loki's face to kiss him. You full-on make out for several minutes before you pull away telling Loki to listen while squishing his face with your hands.

"Loki you didn't see his face, he felt so bad for what he did, letting his jealousy get the better of him like that. When he came back to the Compound he was apologizing to me for like ten minutes straight" you admit after regaining his attention. "I know you're mad at Pietro but please don't hurt him Loki, he's still my friend," you tell Loki while looking very serious and sad. Loki breaks free from your grip on his face as he turns away, not being able to look at you at the moment. "I'm not asking you to like him, or be nice to him, or even hang out with him Loki. I'm simply asking you not to inflict bodily harm on him, please" you beg but Loki still wasn't looking at you. You start to sniffle and tear up, quickly getting up to get a tissue to dry your eyes.

》♡×♡×♡《

You don't get far, however, as Loki grabbed you by your upper arm, pulling you back and pinning you to the bed. He was able to grab and hold both of your wrists together with one hand and with the other he pushed your legs apart to press himself between them. Loki starts to kiss you, using his free hand to slowly pull up your dress, revealing your thigh-high stockings and underwear. He soon starts to run his hand over your thigh, letting go of your wrists so he could rub and hold both of your upper legs.

You originally left your arms more or less where Loki pinned them but you soon had them wrapped in his hair, being very down for what was currently happening. Excited moans start to escape from your mouth as you feel your underwear start to get sopping wet from Loki rubbing your inner thighs. You then feel Loki's hands travelling up your body to briefly rest on your breasts before he soon moves them up higher, pulling down the top of your dress. You find you weren't really able to move your arms, the neckline of your dress holding them in place against your sides as Loki began to play with your bra. You were wearing the cute green and blue floral sports bra set, the one Loki caught you in when your robe slipped open and he quickly undid the zipper. He soon takes hold of your breasts, pulling and yanking on your hard nipples as you feel him adjust his position on the bed.

He pulls back to look at you, taking a minute to pull off your dress and bra before trailing kisses down your body. You look down to see Loki leaving kisses on your hips but before you can figure out what he was planning he had taken off your panties and buried his face in your crotch. He starts to eat you out, shoving his tongue deep inside you and you barely had enough time to cover your mouth to muffle your surprise scream. He continues to devour your pussy as you did your best to suppress the excited pornographic moans and wails using both of your hands to cover your mouth. He can feel as your body began to tighten up, as you started to move your legs and hips more frantically, you were very obviously nearing your climax.

Within seconds Loki had pulled away, grabbed you by your waist and picked you up. He held you up in front of him reminding you that you were his before locking lips to stifle the shriek you would no doubt make from him ramming his length inside you. As he tore you open, you did indeed let out a scream and you hastily wrapped your arms around your lover as he immediately changed positions. You found yourself once again pinned to the bed, except this time Loki kept himself tightly pressed up against you, as he proceeded to fuck your brains out.

You came almost instantly, as Loki proceeded to thrust hard inside you, showing no signs of slowing down. As he continued to use you for his own pleasure, you felt yourself bend to him; you were completely content with him exploiting your body in any way he pleased. The pleasure you felt was unreal as Loki managed to repeatedly hit your G spot, and you feel your body tighten up again, within a few minutes he made you cum a second time. He wasn't done with you yet, and you feel your mind go completely blank as he began to thrust harder and harder. In fact, the pleasure you were feeling was so mind-numbingly amazing that your eyes began to cloud over and turn all misty.

》♡×♡×♡《

You found that you had returned to the dark clouded void, and you see the sword floating in place as the light it emits starts to spread an all-consuming fire. You turn to escape but the humanoid pillar of fire had returned, with their armour in tow. They once again had the sword in hand, and they soon began to lift it to no doubt stab you a second time. As the fire warrior made their move to pierce you again, you found yourself able to focus on their profile and you are shocked to find that it was your own face in flames staring back at you.

You suddenly jolt back to reality in tears and in pain as it truly felt like you were stabbed by the sword. You find yourself in Loki's arms and in his shower, observing that both of you were completely naked. At some point, while you were completely out of it Loki had moved you to the shower to finish up in there, rather than on the bed. He didn't realize you had gone all misty-eyed until after he had already finished. Loki was in complete shock, getting more and more worried when he couldn't snap you out of it.

It should have been a relief when you came to but as you did so, you screamed and clutched your abdomen as you began to cry and violently shake. You ended up collapsing to the shower floor from the pain, as it continued to radiate through your torso. Loki carefully picks you up and rushed you out of the bathroom, over back to the bed as you tell him incoherently and repeatedly that it hurts, your tummy hurts. He magically put on his own clothes and he started to help you put on yours as the pain you were feeling hindered your ability to stay focus or really do anything by yourself. He was going to take you to the Compound's medical bay but knew it would probably be for the best to teleport there while not being completely naked.

He got your bra and underwear back on as the pain started to decrease, and you managed to stop crying and for the most part calm down. You wrap your arms around Loki as you proceeded to still shake but tell him the pain was stopping. Loki asks if you still wanted him to take you to the Medical Bay but you tell him no, that you just wanted to snuggle. You held on to him tight unable to let go as you were still very much freaked out.

You wondered what was happening, I mean, for the most part, the visions seem to be just random. Back during the mission, however, it turned out to be extremely helpful as you tapped into abilities and skills you didn't know you had. This force ended up helping you to protect and save Clint, allowing Peter to get him out of there to safety. After the mission, you thought about it more and realized that while you were in the woods if this force didn't take over you would have most likely died that night. But this was different, you had seen the sword and the fire warrior before but you never felt physical pain like that. This time you saw yourself as the fire person and wondered if this "force" was trying to help you again, was this some kind of warning of things to come?