Part 53: Silk Robe

Loki's eyes go wide and he straightens up from what you just said, as he begins to lose all composure. He didn't think you were capable of playing dirty but was so happy to be mistaken, only wishing the two of you were alone to continue your game. Thor was still standing there and was confused by what you could have possibly whispered to get Loki to react that way.

You could tell by the look on Loki's face that you won, but it seemed to have worked a little too well. He wrapped his arms around you tight so you couldn't escape telling you he was taking you home right now. You tell him no, you wanted to stay and dance you weren't drunk, at least not that drunk, you were tipsy at most. Loki asks Thor to let the others know he was taking you home, Thor reluctantly goes off to inform the others but not before telling Loki "we really should go take her to see the Doctor".

It was just you and Loki now, all alone on the balcony, you look at him and say "I don't need to see a doctor or go to bed and sleep". You give Loki a pout with puppy dog eyes and he pulls you into a kiss. Loki trailed kisses along your neck and jawline until he reached your ear and then he whispered "I said I was taking you home to bed darling, I never said anything about sleeping". Your face turns bright red, and you tense up at the implication, excited but also nervous at the prospect of having intercourse for the first time.

You were repressed, after years of being alone and suppressing that part of yourself, you just wanted to experience everything. But being an anxious and nervous wreck who often avoided getting close to anyone, well until recently part of you thought you'd be alone forever. You never had any real friends until you met the Avengers, there was the occasional co-worker you would talk to or went out with for work related stuff, but no one you could really count on. They made you feel different, Loki made you feel different, you finally felt like you had people in your life who you could trust. There was something about Loki, despite all his mistakes, lies and betrayals there was no one in the world that you trusted more. Maybe it was foolish, maybe it was silly but you wanted him to be your one and only.

You tell Loki you needed to grab your coat and the backpack you left on the Quinjet, he told you not to worry he'd come back for them. He then teleports you back to the Compound, throwing you down on your bed as he starts to kiss you. Just as you started getting into it Loki pulls away telling you he was going to get your stuff and be right back so you'd better be ready. The second Loki disappears you jump up and run to your closet to change, you had no idea what you were going to wear and you didn't know how much time you had to decide.

Meanwhile back at the party Loki ran into Thor while getting your stuff, and Thor was not happy Loki left you all alone. They talked briefly about what was going on and Loki admitting to the whole reincarnation thing as well as the possibility that someone is causing old memories to come back to you. Thor tells Loki he will talk to Dr.Strange on the matter tomorrow, seeing as until they figure out who or what is causing you to remember your past life they believed it was best not to worry you.

Just as Loki was about to leave something falls out of your bag, Thor catches it before it hit the floor. Thor isn't sure what it was, it just looked like a tiny tv to him but Loki informed him it was your drawing device, to sketch pictures and paintings. Thor finds the On button and the screen lights up showing the nearly completed sketch of Loki in the park from your date. He shows Loki who quickly takes away your tablet, not wanting him to look at it. However when Loki grabbed the tablet it opened up all of your saved drawings so if you scrolled you could see all of them. Loki's eyes quickly locked on to the drawings of young Y/N and himself on the hill overlooking Asgard, and the ancient willow tree where he had his first kiss with you. Loki quickly turns off your drawing tablet before putting it back in your bag, now really not wanting Thor to see what you drew. Loki retrieves your coat from the attendant, says goodbye to Thor before teleporting back to the Compound.

While Loki was gone you took off all of your jewelry and your dress as well as pull out your bun opting for a cute ponytail braid. You removed all of your makeup, washed your face, drank a little bit of water and brushed your teeth like crazy. You then took your time picking out cute underwear to put on you ended up going with one of your only nice regular bra and panty sets; they were light pink, dusty rose if you had to guess an exact shade, with a layer of simple semi-shear white lace on top along the edge. The bra had a plunge neckline, it showed off and shaped your breasts nicely. The panties were cut bikini style also lined with lace, showing off a bit of your ass. You think back to the day you bought them, remembering the regret you felt when you let the sales lady talked you into buy them, and not having the confidence to return them. You then pull out a small box, it was one of the things you brought back from your storage unit, you open it up and pull out the contents; it was one of the last gifts you received from your grandparents, it was a beautiful kimono style silk robe. It was deep green and covered with embroidered flowers and leaves in every colour. You put it on, tying the knot into a loose bow before doing some quick stretching, not knowing what tonight would bring. It was probably weird doing yoga in your closet but it wouldn't be the first time. You've done yoga in all sorts of places; a large private bathroom, a random field that one time, utility closet, and most recently a random meeting room at Shield with Natasha. You take one last look at yourself in the mirror before taking a deep breath and walking out of the closet. You made a quick pitstop at the linen closet to grab a towel and a wash cloth. You weren't 100% sure why you needed them but it was one of the tips you got so you just went with it. You place them down on your side table and sat on the bed trying to get comfortable while waiting for Loki.