Ch. 18: Want a cookie?

I'm sitting in my room, the door open with students running around outside. I hear Jackson's voice talking to Scott and listen in.

"I know what you are, McCall."

"What? What?"

"I know what you are."

"Sorry. I have no idea what you're talking about..."

"Yeah, yeah you do. And uh here's the thing. However you came to be what you are, you gonna get it for me too."

"Get what for you?"

"Whatever it is...a bite...a scratch...sniffing fairy dust under the moonlight. I don't care. You're gonna get it for me or uh-"

I make my way out of my way room, seeing them both looking at Alison.

"She's gonna find out about it to."

Jackson turns around, a smirk on his face as he goes to walk away.

"Mr. Whittemore? Shouldn't you be in my class?" He jumps at my voice, turning to look at me.

"Yes, Ms. McCall. I was on my way."

He smiles at me before walking away. I turn to Scott, who has a worried look on his face.

"What was that about?" I ask him as I cross my arms.

"Nothing." He shuts his locker and walks away.

Nothing...except for Jackson...finding out your secret...

I rolling my eyes as I walk away, heading for my classroom.

——

I'm walking from the teachers lounge with a stack of papers in my hands.
I roll my eyes as I see a couple making out at locker and tap their shoulders as I walk by. I don't really care, I just talk to them later on about PDA, but it's mandatory to break it up. I continue down the hall rolling my eyes more. I see Scott and Stiles walk into the building ahead, talking really loud.

"How the hell did he find out?!"

"I have no idea!?"

"Did he say it out loud? Did he say the word?"

"What word?"

"Werewolf?! Did he actually say 'I know you're a werewolf'?"

"No but he implied it pretty freaking clearly!?"

"Okay...maybe it's not as bad as it seems... He doesn't have any proof, right? And if he wanted to tell someone, who's going to believe him anyway?"

Really?

"How about Alison's father?!"

"Okay...it's bad.." Stiles rubs his head as he looks down the hall.

"I need a cure. Right now."

Cure? There's no cure...

I scrunch up my face in confusion as I listen to the idiots ahead of me.

"Does he know about Alison's father?"

"I don't know..."

"Okay...where's Derek?"

Derek again?

"Hiding like we told him to, why?"

"I have another idea."

They stop, so I stop, making it look natural by dropping my papers all over the floor. A few freshmen stop to help me, grabbing all of them as I continue to listen to the idiots up ahead.