Chapter 81

Olfred Warend POV

"Let's move!" I yelled as Mica, and I dashed forward.

Rohan waved his left hand, and I watched as the shadows on the ground began to move. Images of the spikes shooting up from the shadows into the Greysunders flooded my mind.

"Mica! Watch the shadows!" I yelled as we flew up.

My eyes widened as I watched black spikes erupt from the shadows on the ground. I glared at Rohan, who just scoffed at us.

"Do you really think you're safe in the air? Pathetic." Rohan said with a smirk.

Rohan waved his left hand, and black spikes shot out from the shadows towards Mica and I. Mica waved her left hand, increasing the gravity around us. The black spikes fell from the air and hit the ground with a thud.

I waved my right hand, creating four magma warriors that surrounded Rohan. Rohan looked surprised at the warriors, and I commanded them to attack. The magma warriors lunged at Rohan, who simply flew up into the air.

Mica waved her left hand, increasing the gravity around Rohan. Rohan grew wide-eyed as he fell to the ground with a thud. Rohan began to stand up slowly, and I commanded the magma warriors to move in.

As the magma warriors dashed forward, Rohan waved his hand while lying on the ground. Black spikes erupted from the earth and shot through the magma warriors, destroying them. I narrowed my eyes and gritted my teeth as I watched Rohan slowly push himself up.

"Mica's had enough of you!" Mica yelled as she flew forward.

I quickly flew after her as Mica lifted her mace above her head. Mica swung the mace down to strike Rohan. A wall of black spikes erupted from the shadows in front of Rohan, blocking Mica's attack.

I flew over the black spikes and flew straight down to Rohan. Rohan looked up at me and gave me a sinister smile. Rohan sank into the shadows beneath him as I landed on the ground and punched the spot where Rohan just was.

The shadow on the ground quickly moved away. I watched the shadow as it stopped a few feet away from me. The shadow lifted from the ground and reformed into Rohan's physical body.

Rohan smirked at me as he waved his right hand. A black sword lifted from the shadow beneath him, which Rohan took with his right hand. Rohan raised his right hand, pointing the sword at me.

"You two are boring me," Rohan said as he dashed towards me.

I waved my left hand, creating two magma warriors in front of me. Rohan waved his left hand as black spikes erupted from the shadows underneath the warriors. The spikes stabbed the warriors in their chests, causing them to lose shape.

Rohan quickly closed in on me, and I threw a right magma-clad punch toward Rohan. Rohan swung his sword down, and my fist collided with his sword with a shockwave. Both Rohan and I continued to press our attacks in a test of strength, with my arms shaking from his immense power. I knew I couldn't hold my attack for long. He was far stronger than me.

Mica quickly flew down and swung her mace down at Rohan. A black wall of spikes erupted from the shadows next to Rohan. Mica's mace collided with the wall, protecting Rohan from her attack.

Suddenly, the gravity increased around Rohan, and I watched as his knees began to buckle. However, Rohan just gave a small smile as he stood there.

I subtly waved my left hand as a magma arm shot out from the ground underneath Rohan. The arm punched Rohan in his chest, and Rohan grew wide-eyed. Rohan was knocked back as Mica and I quickly moved toward him.