Bracelets!!

Okay so this is a little spin on friendship bracelets because I love them 💖
Apologies for the consistent late updates, I just keep forgetting honestly.
This chapter will be fluff
CW; Light swearing

Tsukasa POV

This night, my family invited the WonderlandsxShowtime cast to stay over. We had just finished dinner, which I made with my mom. Since it was getting late, she told us that we should go into our rooms, and "Make sure to stay quiet!" So, the four of us made our way to my room, which had a good amount of space for us to goof off and do really whatever we wanted. My sister, Saki, also decided to come along.

"Ooh, one thing that I love doing with my girlfriends is making friendship bracelets! They're super fun and easy to make!" Saki exclaimed, rather excited to begin making these.

"That sounds like fun, but where are we getting the supplies from?" I asked, looking over at her.

"Don't worry about that. I'll go get the kit I have, you four should start thinking about what designs you want." With that, Saki stood up and skipped out of the room and into her own.

"Saki is right! Friendship bracelets sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to that with you all." Emu's eyes lit up with joy.

"Yeah. Emu, Rui, I want to make one matching with you two." Nene spoke softly, yet straightforwardly.

"Wait, what about me!?" I crossed my arms and huffed.

"Fufu, don't worry, Tsukasa. I'll gladly make one with you." Rui looked at me rather charmingly, which shut me up real quick.

"I will too! And I'm sure your sister will too!" As Emu mentioned her, Saki came back into the room, holding a small box which contained many parts. She pulled up a short table and set the box on it, and opened it. It contained different colored string, lettered beads, colored beads, and beads of different shapes such as stars, hearts, spheres, and others.

"This box holds all of the things you'll need to making a friendship bracelet. I suggest that you make then unique, and nor boring." Saki added the last part quietly, as if talking to herself. "Oh! I'm getting a call from my girlfriends. I'll be right back guys!"

Okay, well this can't be too hard. I moved and sat onto the ground, so I could concentrate on my fingers movement. I carefully picked out two different string, one purple and one aqua. I noticed Emu and Nene moving to one side of the table, across from me. Rui came down and sat really close to me. Really close to me.

Rui spoke up, "Since we're going to be matching, I want mine to have a few stars on it. After all, you are one."

"Of course! That would only make sense, considering who I am." My face heated up because of Rui's comment, which was kind of embarrassing for me. Fuck it, it was very embarrassing.

He always makes me flustered. I'm so glad my sister isn't here, or she'd never let me hear the end of it. I sighed to myself, subconsciously leaning into Rui's side. "And... if that is the case, then I'll use a heart for you because you always succeed in your stupid romantic advances." I groaned.

"Aww! Is that how you see it?" He beamed, hugging me from the side.

"Hmph. Whatever, Rui. Take it how you want to." I leaned into the hug and continued weaving together the blue and purple string. I added a yellow one, too, so I could make it into a braid. I added a few red hearts onto each end of the stream. I then added the letter beads to spell out "Rui Kamishiro". I nearly ran out of space.

"It looks so nice, Tsukasa. You must really have a knack for things like these, huh?" Rui seemed to genuinely find an interest in my bracelet.

"Thank you Rui!" I grinned at him, appreciating his words. I glanced over at his, which was yellow, orange, and red. There was one star on each side, as well as a star in between my first and family name. "Oh! That looks so nice! I can't wait to wear these everywhere! I'm never gonna take this off."

Rui just giggled at my words and put his wrist up to mine. They really do go well together.

♡~♡~♡~♡

Okay cute my best friend irl gave me this idea and i thought it would be fun

Its a short chapter but it's okay because I started late
Tysm for reading 💖💖