First Love

ART CREDS!!: https://twitter.com/Dv0Qg?t=B1eoCYcTxngnJ74BgiPNmA&s=09
Tsukasa is head over heels for Rui
Rui knows (obviously) and is a huge tease
This episode will be fluff

Tsukasa POV

"Hey~" Rui cooed while tapping my shoulder.

All period he'd been pestering me and trying to start a conversation as if he didn't want to pay attention in class. He was the smartest guy I knew, and of course, he didn't worry about grades or studying, but I did. To be able to study, I'd have to pay attention in class at least.

I looked over at him and sighed. The purple boy flashed a cute smile and I blushed, immediately turning away. I don't want to get in trouble because of him. However, I can't just ignore him.

My gaze returned to his soft yellow eyes and his smile turned a little more suspicious. "Fufu~ Ignoring me now?"

His hand trailed off of my shoulder and I scoffed. "We're in class, Rui. We can't just talk casually..." I frowned.

"Why not? Mizuki and I do it all the time. We don't even go to the same club after school."

"I guess you're right. Do you need something specific?"

"Not at all! I just want to talk to you since you're so adorable and fun to talk to~" He chuckled.

I felt my eyes widen and I couldn't stare at him any longer. He's so shameless, but it's weirdly attractive! I picked up a pencil to write some notes, but my brain wasn't cooperating.

For some reason, my mind only allowed thoughts about Rui to circulate. My notebook page was open, ready to be written on, yet it was empty. I turned to snatch another look at my friend. Without a doubt, he was something else.

Rui was so pretty, but unfortunately, he was no longer looking at me. His focus was now on his book. The look of seriousness that swept over him strangely made me swoon even more.

"Hey, let's go to the roof after this class. We should stay up there." I called.

He perked up, and his eyes softened. "Really? Well, I suppose I can't ignore that proposal." Rui's demeanor turned a lot more genuine.

As he accepted my offer, I felt a lot better. Now, I can pay attention in class and have some time with Rui. He doesn't seem like he's in a teasing mood, so I guess I'll be okay.

I turned my attention back to our teacher and tried my best to catch up on what I missed.

~~
After class...
~~

Grabbing my books, I fit them into my bag and looked up. Mostly everyone had packed up just before class was over, including Rui. However, he was the only person who stayed behind for me.

"So~ if you want to give me a kiss, now would be a good time." He leaned over my shoulder. Feeling him press against me made me blush and the extra heat on me was not helping.

Trying to ignore him, I scoffed. "Seriously? I mean- what!?" I quickly pushed him away, realizing what I heard.

"I'm just saying. I'm sure nobody's gonna be on the roof during class time, so let's have lots of fun!" He took my hand and dragged me out of the room, not giving me a chance to take my belongings.

As we paced down the hallway, I shook my head and sighed. Sometimes I can't tell whether he's kidding or not. He's always teasing me and initiating weird moments between us... it's kind of cute. Leaving my stuff behind was the least of my worries at the moment.