1, 2, Showtime!

Not fanart because I'm a lazy bitch
I'm so tired

Uh uhh there might be REALLY bad errors in this. I cut out a whole section to rewrite so there might be a bad cut that I missed... please bear with me 😭

This episode will be fluff

Rui POV

"They're here, let's take a picture with them!" I heard an excited group of girls exclaim while pointing at me and my friends.

WonderShow decided that we would go to a convention of sorts since we had gained popularity and wanted to interact with our fans. A surprising amount of people recognized us, and we had taken dozens of photos and signed hundreds of belongings.

Tsukasa was definitely a fan favorite, so I was sure to take a photo with him as soon as we arrived, posting it to my socials before anyone else could. I suppose that makes me his biggest fan.

"Ha hahaha!! Come one, come all~! You would like to take a photo with me? Of course!" I listened as he enthusiastically greeted each and every fan, shaking their hands excitedly. He was nearly drowning in the large amounts of visitors.

Emu did as well, hugging and announcing how happy she was to see them. "Hello! I'm so glad you all are here! Let's take a picture after we wonderhoy~~!!"

My uniform's tight suit put strain on my abdomen and chest, but I persevered through the discomfort. While Emu and Tsukasa worked on their own, I allowed Nene to join me since she was more nervous on her own.

After I shook hands with a fan and they walked away, a quiet voice called my name. "Excuse me... Rui Kamishiro?"

"Hmm?" I turned around and saw a young girl with sleek black hair. She looked to be about 11 or 12 years old, and I leaned over to be her height. "Hello there~" I smiled.

She gulped and nervously pulled out a flag from her bag, which I easily recognized to be a bisexual flag. "C-Can you sign this for me? Just on the top..." She fidgeted with her sleeves.

"Of course! It makes me happy to see these flags." I started, picking up a pen to write my signature. In my mind, I debated on whether or not I should tell her about my own sexuality and gender. After all, I never made any of that information public.

"..? Really? Why do you say that?"

"Ah, well, I am bisexual. I assume you are too, so that makes a similarity."

"That's actually really nice! You're one of my favorite celebrities, so I'm glad to have that in common." The shy girl spoke up, sounding more confident in herself.

Celebrity? I surely wouldn't consider us to be celebrities. I chuckled and handed her back the flag.

"Rui, we're gonna be ending soon! Take your last few requests!" Tsukasa called.

I rolled my eyes at him and gently placed a hand on the girls shoulder. "Well, I suppose we'll start wrapping up now. I appreciate you for stopping by to visit, so thank you very much." I gave her a comforting smile and sent her on her way.

After a few minutes, we started to close down, and I gave a sigh of relief. After all, we had been standing around for hours greeting people. Of course I loved seeing my fans, but it was tiring since I only had water. Food was prohibited due to allergies.

"Hey, you doing alright?" Nene asked, walking by my side as the four of us headed to a hotel.

"Of course. I saw a girl who reminded me of you when you were younger... Fufu, she was pretty shy." I told her, looking down to make eye contact.