Jouno x Reader

Thanks @GYDSKJD for the request!
———

The street lights flickered by as the car cruised down the road at a smooth pace. I sighed in exhaustion, the day's work far more draining than I had originally assumed it would be. My body still felt sore from pushing myself a little too far and taking on more criminals than usual. It was worth it to get the information I was looking for though.

A hand brushed against my thigh, making me tense up at the suddenness of it. My head tilted to face the man by my side. He wasn't even facing me but I could see the small smirk on his face in the reflection of the car window. Deciding to ignore his advances for now, I turned away, taking a quick glance at the driver in the front seat who was oblivious.

Looking out the window again, I tried to focus on the changing scenery rather than the way Jouno's hand had started to slide along my thigh, caressing my leg with care and attention. It sent chills along my arms but I refused to say anything out loud. The poor driver probably didn't want to hear me complaining about my boyfriend grabbing me in a semi public space.

"You seem tense, are you alright," Jouno questioned with mock ignorance. His fingers squeezed my leg once, making me bite back a surprised gasp as I sent a glare his way. Even if he couldn't see it, I know he still sensed my irritation and embarrassment carrying in the air like a disease.

"I'm alright, just feeling a bit sore from the day," I stated out loud with fake cheeriness. It was all a charade for the driver obviously as my teeth ground together to resist smacking Jouno's hand away. I normally absolutely adored any and all affection from him but not when there were witnesses to spot what we were up to. It only made me nervous for what could happen.

"Maybe I should give you a massage to ease your pain. You look like something's grasping you tight," Jouno smirked, playful teasing laced in every word. My back straightened against the seat, practically shivering as his hand slid past my thigh to my waist. I flashed him a warning sneer that he wouldn't be able to see as his arm wound around my hips, his other hand clicking the seat belt lock as I held back a string of curses.

The restraint slid away as Jouno dragged me across the back seat towards him. Trying to twist out of his hold in panic, he only chuckled softly as his other hand held my thigh firmly to keep me in place. The least he could do was put up the divider between us and the driver because at this point he was being obvious of his intentions with me.

"I don't need a massage, in fact I don't think touching me will make the soreness go away," I proclaimed back, barely restrained anger tinting my voice. Of course Jouno didn't care as he now faced me with a smile I wanted to slap off. The sound would only alert the driver of our peculiar closeness though so I managed some self control.

"Your emotions are drowning the air, it only makes me want to push a little farther," Jouno whispered into my ear cheekily. I bit my tongue to keep from loudly scolding him. Breathing deeply, I put a hand out on his chest. A small tremble rolled through Jouno's body, making me fully realize how much he wanted to be near me. Perhaps it was selfish of me to keep him away.

"If you put up the divider, I wouldn't fight you so much and we could both get what we want," I whispered into his ear, allowing my lips to brush his skin softly. This time his whole body shivered as he tilted his face towards me, a new kind of mischief in the way his hold tightened on me.

"It's a deal then. You can't take it back," Jouno smiled, his hand fumbling momentarily with the small remote to the car's accessories. When he found the right button, he gave a victorious squeeze to my waist as the divider to the car slowly rolled upwards, hiding us away from the driver who would now hopefully be clueless.

"Don't ever do that aga—," I began before I was cut off by my own surprised yelp from being abruptly pulled onto Jouno's lap. It was easy to forget his strength considering his hidden muscles but he liked to remind me during moments like these as I settled my legs on either side of his body to regain balance.

Jouno didn't waste a moment as he connected our lips hungrily. His hands gripped my body lovingly, massaging my waist appreciatively as the kiss turned heated quickly. By the sound of my own groans, I couldn't bother denying that I loved the way Jouno made me feel like I was the only guy in the world that he cared for.

"I love the feel of your body. I don't even need to see it to know you're heavenly," Jouno whispered against my mouth before gently biting my lower lip. Heat blossomed across my face and throughout my body as my hands tangled into his hair to hold him close.

"I love you," I breathed into the kiss, pushing a bit farther to press my tongue against his lip. His hold on my waist tightened in response, his face lifting to meet mine with a new intensity that left me light headed from a lack of air. I wasn't going to take a break now that he had started this though.

"I love you too," he whispered back, affection dripping from each word. My smile was small but warm as I slowed the kiss down. Jouno panted against my mouth before pulling away to catch his breath. Taking a moment, I also began to breathe in deeply. This little break wouldn't last long though but until we were both ready again, we cuddled for a bit to slow down our matching rapid heartbeats.