Akutagawa x Reader (Part 2)

Thanks @D1zzy_Gh0st for the request!
———

"Actually, I think I like this position better," I whispered into his ear, making sure my lips brushed against his skin teasingly. He squirmed under me but his rashomon didn't attack which I took as a good sign. Akutagawa was so much fun to mess with and at this point I'm sure this is why he kept chasing me down. I wasn't complaining with the circumstances though, always looking forward to an encounter with Diablo himself.

"Get off me asshole. I won't say it again," he hissed under his breath, face burning brighter with each second that passed. It was absolutely endearing as well as amusing to see the way his body betrayed his real feelings. He could glare at me as much as he wanted but that didn't mean that he wasn't subconsciously leaning upwards towards me. He didn't even notice the way his hand was now pressed against my chest without actually pushing me away.

I smirked at him in victory, wanting nothing more than to take away his breath right here and now. Being a gentleman though, I decided not to absolutely destroy his reputation with a single gesture. Although if someone were to stumble across us in this position, it could already spell doom for the image he's spent years creating. Only I could truly admire the way he looked under me, dangerous yet vulnerable just for me.

"Oh I know you won't say it again. You like that I've got you in my hold now. I bet you're getting some sick delight that you lost to me and you're at my mercy," I whispered into his ear, letting my teeth graze his soft skin teasingly. I felt his body tremble in response as he inhaled sharply. Both of his hands now rested on my chest but he still didn't try to push me away. If anything, the way his fingers were digging into my shirt made it seem like he was keeping me close.

"I think your ego is too big," he breathed out shakily. Giving him a playful nip on his ear, I delighted to hear the surprised squeak that escaped his lips. It brought a warm smile to my face to hear him make such a sound. Instead of him being the soulless devil that others saw him as, I only saw him flustered and bashful. When he shut his eyes in embarrassment, my heart nearly burst from my chest.

"From your reactions, I'd say I deserve to have this ego. You're certainly fueling it when you look at me like that," I smiled, pressing my forehead against his to look at his dark eyes. His face was warm on mine, making me chuckle softly with my hold on him tightening. He squirmed slightly but eventually all of the tension in his body dissipated, leaving him sulking in defeat.

Deciding to take pity on him and save his image from being completely tarnished, I sat up and off him with a sigh. His hands fell away from my chest to be pulled against his body as his face betrayed his disappointment from me pulling away. He lifted himself off the alleyway ground to a sitting position, watching me curiously as I stood over him. I could already see him debating whether to drag me back to him or not. One of the options would definitely be a blow to his pride.

"C'mon Diablo, tell me what you want. You'll never know my answer unless you ask and I can assure you that I'll always pick you," I whispered, seriousness dripping back into my tone. I didn't want him to think for a second that what I was asking of him now was a joke. I might've been a tease so far and loved messing with him whenever he felt the need to track me down but there was a reason I kept leaving hints behind for him to find me. It was all meant to build up to this moment.

Akutagawa seemed to notice the tension that was curling between us, his shoulders rising as if to create a defense against an attack. He quickly scrambled to his feet in a way that wasn't as graceful and effortlessly as he usually was. His stare didn't leave mine for a moment as he brushed off his clothes, smoothing down the wrinkles of his outfit that I had caused. I was almost fearful that he would push me away.

"I want you to join the Port Mafia as my assistant," he stated confidently with a frown. It definitely wasn't what I had hoped or thought he would say but he wasn't trying to distance himself from me which I was thankful for. In fact, this might've been the only way he could force himself to stay near me without harm. If I joined the Port Mafia under his supervision, we'd be stuck together for everything. It actually didn't sound bad at all and promised more fun places to tease him other than alleyways, more private places. I couldn't help smirking at the thought of all the trouble I could get caught up in with Diablo.

"Alright, fine. But I hope you realize what you've got yourself into." Akutagawa's hands fidgeted at his sides as his lips twitched into a ghost of a smile. It was actually incredibly cute and had my heart racing as he turned away to retreat out of the alleyway. I followed him, reaching out to pull one of trembling hands in my own reassuringly.