Chuuya x Reader

Thanks @-coolmalina- for the request!
———

I was home alone in my apartment, just laying in bed and feeling like a blob of uselessness. It wasn't an overall horrible feeling but it's not like I was being productive with my time. I tried to tell myself it was a cheat day I deserved but this was like the fifth cheat day in a row. When was this going to become a problem? It didn't matter right now I suppose.

I shifted on my bed, wrapping my blankets around myself a bit tighter as I watched the tv with blank eyes. I didn't even like this show but I was too lazy to get up and find the remote. It belonged to the bed now I suppose.

With a sigh and a yawn, I wondered if I should try and text someone, just to let someone know I was alive but my phone had died a while ago and my charger had broken. Like hell I was going to leave the house looking and feeling like this though so I just laid in my misery and my daze by myself with no contact, no motivation, nothing but this stupid show, my blankets and this lonely apartment.

When I shifted yet again, I caught a whiff of myself and cringed. It was about time I showered. Sweating in this blanket was only going to turn me into some nasty, sickly thing. I was unmotivated, not disgusting.

With a groan, I rolled out of my bed and untangled myself from my blanket. I muttered to myself as I dragged my blanket to my small washing machine in the washroom, throwing it in and starting a load of laundry with my sweaty blankets and tear stained pillow cases before I went to the bathroom to clean myself.

The shower felt amazing when I stepped in, the hot droplets rolling over my body and making me sigh in relief. It was one of the few times I felt alive, seeing the steam curl in the air and feeling the sting across my skin. I used plenty of soap and scrubbed at my flesh until I finally felt satisfied and clean.

I turned off the water, grabbed a towel and proceeded to dry myself off. I wrapped the damp towel around my hips as I walked to my bedroom to change. When I walked in though, my space felt disturbed. The tv was off and my phone had been moved from off the floor where I had thrown it a couple days ago and now sat on my nightstand. The biggest change in my room though was the sight of a familiar face laying on my bed with a sneer on his face.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Chuuya growled as he laid back in my bed. I gripped the towel at my hips in both shock and relief. Someone was here...it wasn't just me in this tiny apartment now. But on the other hand, it wasn't just me in this tiny apartment now. My feelings were very conflicting right now.

"I've been here. Why are you in my apartment?" I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. I moved to my dresser as I grabbed some clothes to change into, throwing them on the edge of my bed. "And a bit of privacy would be nice." Chuuya glared at me before he sat up and faced away from me. I started to slide on my boxers and pants as his gruff voice echoed in the room.

"I was fucking worried about you. You just fell off the grid so I snuck into Mori's office and found your file, memorized your address and found you to make sure you hadn't died on me, you prick," he huffed. When I had finished dressing, I crawled back in my bed and rested my head on my pillow in exhaustion.

"You don't need to cuss at me..." I whispered as I curled up on my side. He must've felt the bed shift as he turned back around to glare at me, his anger clear on his face. He moved towards me, his hand grabbing my wrist. The action made me freeze up, my eyes widening at the contact. I couldn't remember the last time someone had touched me...even before I isolated myself, no one really was that close to me.

"You fucker! I was fucking scared, I have a right to cuss!" he raised his voice. But I couldn't hear him, my eyes glued to where he was touching my wrist. He followed my gaze before he let go of my wrist with a sigh. "Sorry y/n...I didn't mean to grab you like that," he whispered.

I shook my head when he pulled back, my hands reaching out without thought to grab his. He seemed startled now but he must've seen the desperation for comfort in my eyes when I looked at him because he gave another sigh before intertwining our fingers between us.

"I've been saying the wrong things...are you okay?" Chuuya whispered softly as he laid down on my bed beside me, our hands not pulling away. I couldn't find the words to speak right now, only wanting someone to care for me, to show they care through touch like this. I only shook my head as I closed my eyes and focused on the warmth of Chuuya's fingers touching mine. How lonely did I make myself?

There was some silence between us before I felt the bed shift as Chuuya moved closer, his hands pulling away from mine before his arms curled around my torso and pulled me close against him. I immediately melted into the touch, my heart racing like never before from such an innocent act but it meant everything to me right now as everywhere he pressed against me tingled.

"Don't let me go..." I whispered. I tried to press myself as close as possible to his body, to take as much warmth and comfort from him as I could. I shivered slightly but when his fingers moved to run through my hair, I nearly cried. It was dramatic and made me feel too vulnerable but after letting myself be alone and distancing myself from everyone, this is exactly what I needed to heal whatever tear I had made to myself. Thankfully Chuuya cared for me and understood because he listened and didn't push me away like I had done to him and everyone else in my life.