Chuuya x Reader

Thanks @PissTaker_69 for the request!
———

"Chuuya!  To what do I owe the pleasure?" I called out with a smirk.  His head swiveled in surprise as his eyes met mine, a scowl shifting his features to annoyance.  He let out a loud groan, kicking a nearby wall before turning to flip me off.  Today he seemed especially heated up and I hadn't even done anything yet. 

"Shut the fuck up and die!  Why the hell are you here?" he shouted out in his raspy voice.  The hatred burning in his eyes gave me a thrill that I couldn't ignore.  Staying here even after my coworkers had left a while ago had been well worth the wait to see the murderous glint in Chuuya's glare. 

"I knew that a Port Mafia member would show up to intercept a messenger for information so I volunteered to stay behind to make sure that didn't happen.  I guess I was just lucky that it happened to be you," I smiled.  He looked unamused, a twitch throbbing in his face as I took a step closer to him. 

The truth was that I've known Chuuya for years now and have enjoyed tormenting him in any way I could.  When he joined the Port Mafia, I joined the ADA.  When he took a job, I made sure I was meant to shut down his attempts.  Even now when he was supposed to get information, I made sure to alert the messenger that this place wasn't safe.  I'd do anything to see the way Chuuya glared at me with burning intensity. 

"I swear I'm going to kill you for this," he hissed through clenched teeth.  Tilting my head, I brought my hands up to summon my ability.  Dark tendrils swirled around me, spreading like mist through the warehouse as Chuuya's gaze darkened and a wicked smile pulled at his lips.  This always seemed to be his favorite part of our rivalry. 

"I dare you to try, love," I cooed, pushing forward as the tendrils stretched towards Chuuya with blinding speed.  A red glow that I was very familiar with covered his body as he shot his leg up to kick the shadow, it dissipating on impact but the dark fog only thickened around us.  There was no denying the bright smile on his face though. 

He dodged a few more dark hands reaching for him before he turned his attention to me with amusement sparking in his eyes.  I gave him a small smirk as he fought closer to me.  My hand came up with darkness pooling in my palms, the coolness of it leaving goosebumps along my arms as I reached out to touch Chuuya's arm.  He rolled away from my reach, too fast for my eyes to catch in the darkening atmosphere. 

A bit too late, I spun to intercept his kick but I was already on the ground with my chest bruised.  There was a blur of movement as Chuuya brought his leg down to my face.  This time, I rolled away before he could hit me as my hand shot out to grab his ankle.  I yanked hard, hearing him curse as he fell down with me. 

He recovered quickly but not fast enough as I rolled back over to pin his body to the floor, the dark mist around us moving in closer as if to watch what would happen.  I felt his chest rising and falling rapidly, his pulse thrumming against my fingertips resting on his neck.  He eased open his eyes to glare at me but I also noticed the light blush on the tips of his ears.  I smirked down at him under me, leaning down to face him. 

"Get the fuck off of me," he hissed, his hands reaching up to grip my wrists harshly.  I didn't budge though, keeping my own grip gentle as I felt his pulse pick up.  Something about having him at my mercy filled me with sick pleasure that I could only get from Chuuya.

"Why?  You seem to be enjoying this.  Are you sure you even hate me?" I cooed.  One of my fingers slipped under his choker, softly rubbing his skin as he inhaled sharply.  The sound set off my own heartbeat as I chuckled in amusement.  His blush was becoming brighter and spreading quickly with each moment that passed. 

"Fuck you, of course I hate you," he growled, his eyes staring over my shoulder.  Sighing, I pushed myself down, completely trapping him now.  He tensed under me, his hold on my wrists loosening in surprise as I moved my face closer to his.  I could feel the way he held his breath now. 

"Look at me when you say it.  Tell me you hate me and I'll go," I whispered.  My other hand slid up his body to grab his jaw gently, forcing his eyes to mine.  I could always tell what he was feeling through his beautiful eyes, every moment of hatred and annoyance towards me but now I didn't see any of it.  He looked to be anticipating something with his excitement clashing with his wariness. 

In the end his excitement won as his arms wrapped around my shoulders to force my lips on his.  My ability immediately released as I held Chuuya tighter, the kiss becoming heated quickly as our fiery passion kept us warm.  He was aggressive and eager, his fingers digging into my back as I groaned.  He shivered in my hold as I remained patient yet longing for every push of his body and press of his lips. 

Every hum from him filled me with satisfaction as my tongue slid over his bottom lip, gently biting it.  His movements began to match mine, becoming more savory and slow.  When I pulled away to let him breathe, he panted pleasantly but I wasn't done.  My lips trailed down his jaw to his neck, my hand ripping his choker right off as I kissed his soft skin eagerly. 

"I liked that one," he breathed out shakily, his fingers moving to my scalp to tug on my hair needily.  I smiled against his neck, gently grazing my teeth against his skin to elicit more shivers from him.  Pulling away, I admired his vulnerable state with pride and satisfaction.  He looked completely undone with his bright blush and dazed eyes. 

"I'll buy you a new one," I whispered, pressing a kiss to his nose.  He pouted at me but it didn't have the same malice behind it like it used to.  I wasn't sure we'd ever be able to go back to being hatred filled rivals after this.  This didn't make us a couple by any means though even as Chuuya leaned up to capture me back into another kiss.  I knew I was going to try to get there eventually though.